Clover ref

Name: CloverPersonality: quiet, shy, clingy, can be nice to those she trustsSpecies: crow demon imp mixAge: 6Family: Travis: Father (does get adopted by Clocksworth but not til after the events of book 3)Appearance: black hair/ears/tail, black eye...

Name: Clover

Personality: quiet, shy, clingy, can be nice to those she trusts

Species: crow demon imp mix

Age: 6

Family: Travis: Father (does get adopted by Clocksworth but not til after the events of book 3)

Appearance: black hair/ears/tail, black eyes with heart pupils, grey skin, red claws and hooves, pink cheeks

Powers/Abilities: none, her claws are sharp though

Bonus: Clover is a mute. Which means she can't speak but she can hear.

Travis was never expecting to have any child to be honest. Especially with his now ex. Unfortunately booze and hate sax can be a mofo. When Clover was smol, he would at least try to be a decent dad compared to his own parents. He never had any real responsibility until now, what else did he have to live for? His girlfriend at the time, a typical random imp, and him were always fighting and this only made it worse. It changed one day when he came home to find her silently crying in her crib with no one watching over her. He freaked realizing his girlfriend had just up and left him and the baby out of the blue. Being a single dad now, he struggled to take care of a mute baby while taking his long hour driving job. Often having to take her with his in one of those baby car seats. Eventually he couldn't handle it anymore and as much as he'd like too he couldn't raise her by himself. One of his pal's told him of this children's home nearby and one night while he was driving by, he left Clover on the Door steps of the Cat's Eye Children's Home and drove off without looking back. Clocksworth found a small baby on his door step, not that he wasn't used to this by now, but after a while he noticed she couldn't talk and made sure she had one way to speak as she got older.

Clover is a good, sweet little girl who often clings to her BFF Static and Mr. Clocksworth when they're around. She's pretty normal for a demon her age, but has to be watched 24/7 in case of danger or if she needs help. She often likes to watch cartoons or listen to the stories Clocksworth reads her. As a mute, she's self conscious about that and often tries to get herself to talk. Clocksworth worked with her a lot, and while he didn't know sign language he taught her how to write at an early age so she can spell what she needs, and make typical gestures anyone would recognize. For example her pointing at her mouth would mean she's hungry. Sometimes a man in a taxi would come by and look at her playing but as soon as she looks or someone points it out the guy drives off feeling real guilty. Clocksworth has his suspicions on who It might be, but keeps those suspicons to himself for her sake.