Whitney Ref

Name: Princess Whitney AnnPersonality: spoiled, selfish, can come off as energetic when doing something she likes, usually keeps to herself, sass queen, but nice to those she cares forSpecies: Eldtritch demon cat mixAge: 14Family: Helsa: Mother, S...

Personality: spoiled, selfish, can come off as energetic when doing something she likes, usually keeps to herself, sass queen, but nice to those she cares for

Species: Eldtritch demon cat mix

Age: 14

Family: Helsa: Mother, Seviathan: Uncle, Lucas :Older cousin, (I dunno what their parents names are): Grandparents, Rozco: Father

Appearance: White skin, green and white hair, dark green and black eyes, green and black suit, tall for his age

Powers/Abilities: being an eldtritch mix, she can stretch and mutate her body somewhat, see through the multiple eyes on her tail, and lashes out with sharp claws

Bonus: Helsa never planned or wanted to have kids of her own, it was annoying enough with her brother's kid crying at night and having to deal with him. Kids were the absolute WORST! But that all changed when she heard of Charlie's little brat being born. Helsa was kinda annoyed at the fact that Charlie would have a little brat of her own with a stupid alcoholic of all people, but she quickly found it a hilarious predicament and jokes about the headlines Katie Killjoy often spewed out, her favorite to this day is 'Local Princess gives birth to alcoholic baby'. As much as Helsa loved to make fun of others, her parents and 'baby' brother weren't too fond of it themselves. Sure Helsa didn't HAVE to like Charlie, but at least slow down on all the drama. Even Seviathan acted decent enough in public. Well, karma they say is a b*tch.

It was at Luca's first birthday party when what she reefer's too the 'accident' happened. Rozco, who is basically hell's version of a royal jester hired by Charlie, agreed to perform for the toddler's birthday when the grandparents asked about it. Upon arriving he did minor tricks for the prince's amusement, wondered over to where the alcoholic drinks were being served. In life Rozco had always been a little bit of an alcoholic especially in his shady business of blackmarketing drugs behind his job as a pretty decent entertainer for a Las Vegas casino. But he had a bad habit of drinking alcohol whenever he was high. He was later found dead of alcohol poisoning from his bad habits. Now in hell, he struggled to make a living for himself in this stupid place until he managed to find a place in the hotel and somehow managed to get a job as the 'royal jester', from her. Despite his habits, Rozco is actually a pretty decent guy and often struggles with his own addiction. While at the bar, he met up with a slightly buzzed Helsa doing the usual brooding and doing what she does best when something ticked her off. Rant and consume tequila and expensive wine until she drowned her headache away. Not really enteracting the two proceeded to get blackout drunk and well, you know how it goes.

Helsa was absolutely devastated to say the least, she didn't want a baby and her parents weren't going to let her do anything about it once they found out about the whole mess. Ordering her she'd have to take responsibility and deal with the consequesnces this time. Basically put on house arrest until the baby could be born. Charlie was pretty disappointed in Rozco, but tried to make him be more responsible after that.

Whitney was actually named by her grandmother after Helsa refused to hold the 'crying brat' when she was born. Growing up, Whitney was practically raised by her grandparents and Uncle as well as the royal servents as Helsa didn't really do anything beyond the usual feeding, and make an appearance every so often. Because of this, the two are on rocky terms and can often fight a lot. Despite that, Helsa spoils her with anything she could ever want and brings her around the other high elites to show off her 'little kitten' and brag to Charlie's face about her more perfect princess.

Despite not getting along well with her mother, Whitney gained some of her more spoiled and rich kid syndrome from her.It's only thanks to the interference of her Uncle and grandparents that she didn't turn into a full on spoiled narsissic like her mother. You will often find her with Lucas who is more like a brother to her as they were raised together, or other family that isn't her mother. Going to shows and doing regular teenage things. She honestly doesn't see much of her father, but he tries to be there for her and make her smile.

As a princess, she tries to mimic Lucas's lead and be what her mother wants her to be. Which can come in handy when you have more than two eyes.