Caramel Ref

She secretly has Pink puffy hair and puffy cheek fluff. But doesn't like it so she trims it and dyes her hair blue. (Her new updated design is the top picture)

Has a secret crush on her boss

Voice: Repunzel from Tangled (may change later)

Name: Caramel

Personality: Stubborn, hot headed, can be kind to those she likes, can come off as distant, distance sometimes

Species: Wendigo werewolf hybrid

Age: just turned 23

Family: Magpie: Mother

Appearance: Dark brown fur, caramel colored middle, white collar, blue eyes/hair, white markings on middle/cheeks, horns, black hooves/tips on ears, orange ad black stripped tail

Powers/Abilities: Can bite real hard, strong for her size, see in the dark, excellent hearing

Bonus: Caramel never knew her mom, thanks to her father. After a one night stand at one of Jayjay's parties, Magpie found out she was with child. Her father and Magpie were.......Not on very good terms after a fight they had concerning the baby, and lost contact after that. When she was born, Magpie left her at one of the many orphanages in the E District deciding it would be the best thing to do for her. 

Growing up, Caramel usually got made fun of for her appearance. Being called 'Fang Face', 'Antlered Doe', and much worse things. Despite being the only hybrid of her kind, most tend to steer clear of her because of the wendigo's known traits to be cannibals. This makes her prone to bullying and she often lashes out at the hate. This has caused her to have some talks with Cameron and had to go through some anger management classes forced by the Orphanage she grew up in. 

She doesn't really know where she came from or how she ended up at the orphanage she grew up in. All she knows is that she's different and she HATES it. She's best friends with Zoey and is one of the few that Winter lets near Zoey or Jamie. She has a passion for music and dance and secretly wants to become a professional dancer.Usually taking lessons from Alonzo or Nathan before she graduated and listening to music of her choice.

Because of her love of music and dance, she has met some very interesting people through Nathan and eventually (thanks to him) ended up with a part time assistant job for one of the more famous male singers in ZP.

What she doesn't know is that her mother is ALOT closer than she seems and secretly wishes to one day reunite with her. She currently has feelings for the music idol Jolly but is unsure of how to approach him or even if he'll return her feelings.