Quinn ref

Voice: Autumn from the Zoophobia Comic Dubs

Name: Quinn

Personality: cocky, stuck up sometimes, ignorant, daredevil, wild, can be mild mannered when he wants too be

Species: Chimera kangaroo hybrid

Age: 12

Family: Kayla: Mother, Zill: Father, Zill'a Aunt: Great Aunt

Powers/Abilities: can fly, agile and flexible, can use green like flames he inherited from Zill, when angry enough he goes into a feral trance and his eyes become all green

Appearance: green eyes/stripes on back/ears/tail/arms/toes, orange fur, yellow hair with purple ends, purple wings, red bandanna

Bonus: Quinn is a dare devil who lives for danger and excitement. You can often find him doing something INCREDIBLY dangerous and stupid just for the thrill it gives him. This thrillseeking he inherited from Zill has landed him in some big trouble before and into the hospital. His favorite is flying though tight spaces between buildings.

He's the oldest(by a few months) of his friend group which consists of him, Vincent, Lacey, Caleb, and Christopher. He's the boldest of them and is uaually the one to get them in trouble when Christopher or Caleb doesn't. It's usually Vincent or sometimes Caleb that has to stop him from doing something stupid. Sometimes having to use force. Of his friends, he gets along best with Vincent and Lacey, as their parents were good friends with one another. He knows of Vincent's crush on Lacey and often openly flirts with her despite not having feelings towards her. He loves Vinny's reactions. To help with Lacey's paranoia, he often pushes her out of her comfort zone and tries to get her to lighten up.

"Stop being scared all the time. Chilax and have fun!"

His parents are worried about how his antics will hurt him and have tried (and failed) to change his mind. To compromise, they usually let rough house with Zill in hopes of calming his wild nature. He hasn't met much of his parents' families other than his Great Aunt. The two have a lot in common but his parents have suspected that she may be encouraging his crazy behavior.

Though he usually acts wild, he can be surprisingly mild mannered and is more like his mother when he wants to be. Though he does have both parents' tempers and can hold grudges for a long time. One being with Finn when he accidentally punched Lacey in gym. What he doesn't know is that he's unintentially bullying the poor boy by excluding him. Vincent goes along with this as Finn has also shown interest in Lacey. Just another excuse to protect Lacey in their minds. When angered enough, Quinn's eyes turn all green and he developes a more feral mind set. He can summon green flames which he uses in combat and in stunts.