Philip ref

My Angel of Healing

Pic was done by Fishbrink on Deviantart

Voice: Alexander Rybak(may change later)

Name: Philip

Personality: Kind, vigelant, honest,patient

Species: Healing Angel

Age: Unknown. Physically 25.

Family: Odette Foxor: Wife (is dead), Juliet Foxor: Daughter, Marx: Son- in-law

Appearance: blue hair/eyes, White wings with tint of blue, crosses on wings, white skin/clothes, wears silver blades around his neck, Halo.

Powers/Abilities: can heal, grant miracles, fly, live eternally, diappear between the mortal and heavenly plain.

Bonus: Philip is one of the lower ranking healing Angels in the lowest ranks among the Angels. On his way to answer a prayer, he was attacked by a demon and a battle ensued. He won but passed out from battle. When he woke, he saw the face of a fox. She identified herself as Odette Foxor. With her help, he managed to answer the prayer and stayed with her until he was fully healed. Thankful, he would often visit her in secret in disguise and using code words to let her know it was him. After some years, their relationship became more strong to the point where he asked him to elope with him. It wasn't long after she found out she was pregnant.

Not knowing what to do, Philip told the only one he could really trust in the situation. The Angel Adina. He entrusted her to do the right thing if anything happened to him......It wasn't long til tragity struck. During a battle to protect a town from a rouge demon plunder, Phiip was gravely injured and soon revealed his secret.
After which, it was decided that his actions were unjust and was banned from ever contacting his wife or unborn daughter. Adina without Philip's consent, removed any powers the child might've had and hid her wings. Soon after, Odette later died of a car crash and left their child to be adopted.

More info:

Juliet's mother, Odette Foxor, worked at Safe Haven's capital being one of the lead experts in demonology. She was pretty strict and kept to herself since she didn't want others harmed by her work.
One day, while gathering soil materials for testing in the Oceanic Forest just a mile outside Safe Haven's border, she witnessed something extraordinary. She saw explosions and loud booming noises in the sky. Thinking fast, she quickly grabbed her gear and hid behind one of the giant trees to watch. To her shock....she actually saw a REAL angel fighting a winged demon. Soon the battle came to the ground where she witnessed the most scary killing of her life.
The angel was victorious, but badly damaged and soon passed out from the battle. Odette wanted nothing to do with the business between Angels and demons but decided it might be worth helping the Angel. After carefully dragging him back to her home, she gave first aid and cared for him til he woke.
When he asked how he came to be there, Odette explained who she was and how she decided to help him after he fainted.
Grateful, he told her he was an Angel of Healing in one of the lower ranks, named Phillip. He had come to answer a mother's prayer for her child to survive cancer but was attacked by a demon on the way there. He explained that he must get to the hospital to answer the prayer since the child was not meant to die this soon. Odette agreed to help. With him magically being invisible to everyone else but her, she helped him walk to the hospital where he succeeded in answering the prayer. He stayed until his wounds were fully healed and thanked her again for helping him.
From then on he would visit her in secret or in one of his disguises. Saying, "Hello, Odette. Nice to see you again." as code words to let her know it was him.
Time skip 2 years later, he convinces her to elope in secret with him and keep it hidden from other people and angels. Alas not everything has a happy ending. When Odette discovered she was pregnant, she became very worried about her position. She hid her pregnancy by wearing more baggy clothes and claiming she was just sick if any one asked. 5 months passed and Philip didn't return. She didn't know what was going on until she was visited by an angel named Adina.
(She brainwashed Fitch but here she's telling nothing but the truth to Odette)
She claimed Philip was destroyed by a gang of rouge demons while helping to defend a small town full of people not meant to die. Since he was never meant to fall in love or even marry a mortal he wouldn't be aloud to be an Angel anymore. But since he was loyal and devoted to the greater good he would be turned mortal and spend the rest of eternity as a reincarnated soul. But he would have no idea who she was and what his past life was.
After countless crying fits, Odette asked what she was doing there. She said she was sent to remove most of the child's powers. Not because she didn't deserve them, but because if anyone knew what she was she would put Safe Haven in danger from hunters and demons seeking prey.
After removing all of her powers, she hid her wings. Ounce removed she couldn't get her powers back.
She also gave Odette very strict instructions that she would tell ABSOLUTELY NOONE what she was or who her father was. Odette agreed.
4 months later Odette gave birth to a baby girl and named her, Juliet Foxor. Thinking it was for the best she left Juliet on the doorsteps of one of the best orphanages in Safe Haven with a note only saying," My name is Juliet Foxor."
Tragically, Odette was killed 2 weeks later in a car crash. The angels knew she exsisted but either didn't know who she was or didn't make contact and left her be.
Juliet would then be raised by Mocha Latte, the werewolf that helped run the orphanage, attend school, and proceed to make it into Acting School where she managed to get a job doing acting small rolls and backround characters til her big break when she was choosen to be the lead actress in a famous play called, Love's End.
There she met her future boss and mate, Marx the dragon shape shifter.

It's hard to explain but after she was mysteriously killed in that car crash, she was sent to h*ll for supposedly trying to corrupt Philip

It's hard to explain but after she was mysteriously killed in that car crash, she was sent to h*ll for supposedly trying to corrupt Philip. Philip saw her one last time but never stopped loving her. 

Because of Charlie's program, Odette is able to redeem herself and see Philip again, but that won't happen until much later in the story