Susie O. Possom ref

My possum girl.

Voice: Jazz Fenton from Danny Phantom (may change later)

Name: Susie Opal Possom

Personality: usually keeps to herself, shy, friendly, is nice to those she trusts, easy going

Species: Anthro Possum

Age: 19

Family: Harlie: Mother

Appearance: brown hair, grey fur, green eyes, pink hairless tail, purple hoodie, blue jeans, black ears

Powers/Abilities: can climb things easily, stuff things into her pouch, and use her tail to pick up things.

Bonus:  Growing up, Susie left her mother at an early age. SHe neglected her often and went out for drinks with friends . At age fifteen, she ran away from home and was later picked up by child services. The same orphanage where she met her friend Caramel. She later managed to find work as an intern/assistant at Castello's studios thanks to Caramel. She mostly keeps to herself and likes to be left alone and do her work. Though she can get uneasy when someone touches her.

Coming from a bad home with neglecting parents made her untrusting towards most others and doesn't like it when others get too close for comfort. She is close with a few others at the studios such as Solstice and Victor. Marx is a nice boss and she usually will willingly work for him than The Director or Castello. Though she does enjoy being Strawberry's personal assistant most of all. The  older fox is very nice and doesn't overwork her.

She loves watching the performances and will often sneak onto the sets to watch. It was on one of these trips that she accidentally ran into the demon Hannibal. Startled, both didn't really know what to do but after a while, they did settle down and watch the performance. It turns out he was staying with one of Miss Salem's brothers until his sister came to get him. She in turn shared some of her otherwise secret past with him. They started to see each other more often and soon a friendship blossomed.

Hannibal loves her quiet and kind demeanor. It's a great change from the usually loud and busy aura of the studios. After a few years he slowly began to develop feelings for her but is afraid she'll reject his feelings because of his origins.