Beauty Ref

Voice: Mimzy here

Voice: Mimzy here

Name: Beauty

Personality: Bubbly, friendly, very protective, a little self conscious, very out going, loud.

Age: Unknown. Physically 18

Species: Demon cyclops

Family: Baxter: Father, Nifty: Mother, Dexter: Older half brother

Appearance: One red eye, pink cheeks, tan skin, black arms and legs, blue scarf, blonde hair with blue and green stripes, white head band and shirt, pink and blue poodle skirt

Full Demon Mode/Powers: Besides being able to collect souls and live eternally, she's the fastest of the Demon Kidz, and when full demon, she can summon a giant pair of scissors as a weapon, squeeze into tight places and her cheeks can light up in the dark

Bonus: Beauty is the second youngest of the Demon children at the hotel.Because of her small and skinny frame she can go fast and squeeze through small spaces. Whenever she's not helping around the hotel, you can find her baking, giving make overs, or hanging out with her BFF Maizy.
Because her older brother needs glasses, she is VERY protective of him much like Gem-Stone. She will defend those she cares about to the death with a giant pair of scissors she can summon at will. She loves to mix different make up concoctions with her mother and have plenty of mother daughter bonding time. She also loves to make glitter bombs with her father and Dexter. She's smarter than she looks and is currently in a relationship with Gem-Stone.

Though she takes mostly after her mother with her personality and looks, her father is very apparent in her as well. She can easily come up with solutions to her problems and come up with different things to try out around the hotel. Most having to do with food or her many home made products. She can come off as too nice sometimes, but test her patience and you might be decapitated by her scissors. She gets along pretty well with her mother, but sometimes can be a bit much for her poor brother and father. Beauty is currently studying her best in the make up and fashion department and has made a decent amount of progress. Like Baxter, she tends to take her work seriously and doesn't like to be interrupted. She tends to make her own products to use natural based elements. Anything else she needs, she finds at the local junk yard and has Dexter fix it or is kindly provided by her Uncle Angel.

While she had taken the basic image of a regular cyclops, her pink cheek circles light up in the dark or when she needs more light.