Vincent ref

yy

Voice: Finn from Adventure time (may change later)

Name: Vincent

Personality: Quiet unless spoken too, serious, can be mischevious, calm mostly

Species: Cat wolf hybrid

Age: 12

Family: Vanex: Mother, Spam: Father

Powers/Abilities: Not much. Excellent hearing and smell, REALLY strong for his age

Appearance: Purple fur, white feet/tail tip, orange ear insides, yelloe eyes, black tie.

Bonus: Vincent is the soft spoken son of the famous goof Spam and vanex.

While he doesn't usually speak unless spoken too, he still talks considerably much more than his mother who works as the school's librarian. That doesn't mean he's shy though. Far from it. He's actually the boldest out of his friend group other than Quinn, but unlike Quinn he won't bring himself to do dangerous stunts for no reason. He likes to avoid trouble if he can help it.

Though he mostly takes after his mother, he does have a mischevious side that he and Quinn bond with. Though he doesn't take his jokes as far as Quinn does.

Vincent wishes to become a doctor and reads plenty of medical books. He takes his passion very seriously and is somewhat annoyed when his friends poke fun at it. He does have a small crush on Lacey and he finds her sweet nature preferable to Quinn's loud boisterous one. He's been studying the effects of constant paranoia and has tried to help calm her though it. He's not too sure if Lacey knows about his feelings towards her, but Quinn most certainly does and openly flirts with her to get on Vincent's nerves.

Vincent is A LOT stronger than he looks originally and uses this to his advantage in fights to just reprmending one of his rowdy friends. He gravitates more towards his mother than his father, but that doesn't mean he doesn't appreciate his attempts to make him smile.