Dimitri Woods ref

Meh

Voice: Prince Eric (may change later)

Name: Dimitri Woods

Personality: physically tired usually, calm, serious, VERY anti social, patient, he HATES his wild side he inherited from Addison

Species: Deer shape shifter

Age: 17

Family: Addison: Father, Camilla: Mother, Gunter: Little brother, Camelia: Older sister, Gustav: Adopted Father, Latika: Grandmother, Atumn, Spring, Summer, and Winter: Aunts and Uncles

Appearance: Takes after Addison's pale appearance, green eyes/vest, his bindi is a third eye he also inherited from Addison.

Powers/Abilities: can change into a deer, he has the ability to open his third eye which makes his physically stronger and more dangerous.

Bonus: After being born, Dimitri has had trouble being around other that aren't his family. He never felt comfortable around others and experienced a lot of bullying from his pale looks and anti social personality. After a while, Uncle Damien suggested he come and be home schooled by himself and his Aunt Sahara. At first Gustav was hesitant, but since Addi and Camilla were on bourd, he reluctantly agreed. But only if he was aloud to help in his education.

It was a much better experience in his opinion. He sometimes goes with Camilla to visit his Uncles and Aunts who are also deer shapeshifters. He adores his Uncle Autumn and tries to show the patience he has. He's very much into Indonesian culture thanks to Grandpa Latika as well as Native American culture from his Great Uncle (Autumn's dad). But there's one thing he absolutely despises it when his family is threatened.

When he feels threatened, (which was a lot in school) his third eye opens and he becomes much more dangerous. He only allows those he's close too to be near him or touch him. Which is very little. Addison was the one to help him learn to control this ability and is the more understanding of his three parents he has. He resides with His Great Uncle near the forest where he finds peace and meditates. He loves to spend time just relaxing and spending time with his half siblings when they come to visit him. He does get a little on edge with his Father Gustav at times, but does let loves the black magic lessons with Uncle Damian.

He secretly feels attracted to Thomas but keeps that too himself.

(I sas some pictures of Addison with his third eye open so I made this concept

(I sas some pictures of Addison with his third eye open so I made this concept.) When angry or scared enough, he'll revert to a more feral form.