Maizy Ref

One of my Hazbin next gens

Voice: Chyna Ann Mclain (May change later)

Name: Maizy

Personality: usually cheerful, a trickster of sorts, sly, does show other emotions, a little crazy

Species: Demon deer shape shifter

Age: 15

Family: Alastor: Father, Mimzy: Mother, Queeny: Older half sister, Chesire: Older Twin Brother

Appearance: blonde and black hair, orange and black dress, black boots, orange spiraled eyes, grey and yellow in deer form

Full Demon Mode/Powers: Maizy(believe it or not) is full demon all the time just waiting to snap ( much like Alastor). She can go from smiling to crazed murderer and back again in a moment. Other than collecting souls, making deals, and not ageing.....She can transform into a deer, her bite is strong enough to break bone, hypnotize others with her eyes, abd use her staff to cast spells and use as a weapon. She is alsi skilled in witchcraft.

Bonus: Maizy is the third child born to Mimzy and Alastor. She takes mostly after her father who taught her everything he knows about voodoo dolls and witchcraft. You can often find her room laced with potion ingredients, spell books, and maybe a corpse or two. She wields a staff made by Queeny and uses it as a combat weapon and wand of sorts. You almost never see her without it.

Although she NEVER eats other people, she has developed a taste for deer meet which Alastor is happy to give her.

Because of her love for voodoo, she will sometimes steal from Dexter's room if low on 'supplies'. This irritates him but they sometimes work on projects together. Being a trickster, she sometimes teams up with Angel-Cake and Gem-Stone to cause some mischief. She absolutely LOVES to scare Dexter and tease her kitty, Wild-Card. She will sometimes purposely provoke him if bored or if she just wants to make him jealous.