Jasper re

Voice: Undecided

Voice: Undecided

Name: Jasper

Personality: laid back, chill, usually has a weird sense of humor, can come off as an a$$, but usually very friendly and neutral

Species: centaur harpy hybrid

Age: 15

Family: Sophie: Older half sister, Jasper(I don't know his father's actual name so guessing): Father, Sonya: Mother

Powers/Abilities: Can fly, excellent sense of smell and eyesight

Appearance: brown hair, black and white spotted wings, black beanie, yellow and black eyes, usually in a grey hoodie and black pants, black n' white shoes, being part centaur he has both hair and feathers on his tail

Bonus:Sonya had been pretty shaken up after her brief interaction with Ronaldo and had almost shut herself down from other's affection afterwards. That was until a harpy by the name of Jasper began 'hunting' her per say. She didn't trust this harpy. Everyone knew they ate anything they could get their hands on, So she wasn't going to fall for any of his laid back antics. She knew he just wanted to get to her or even her young daughter. But all he did was make snarky remarks and follow her around or pop up every so often. This didn't make any sense? The Oceanic Forest was as big as the atlantic ocean! Could he not find another to bother?! But after A LONG time, she finally gave in and was somewhat comfortable around this weird harpy. Being a meat eater like her daughter, Jasper would sometimes bring back prey for her to eat or even hunt with her earning him more trust with her and her daughter. Slowly by surely they developed a more understanding of one another and one thing lead to another and well....Jasper jr. came along.

Jasper is named after his father and takes after his side of the family well. Being a harpy hybrid, he often hunts wild-life and sometimes unsuspected humans for food like his father before him. Sometimes he would have a hard time keeping his urges in check and would have to rely on his sister or mother to stop him. Thankfully nothing bad has come of it....yet.

Jasper lives in the Oceanic Forest with his family and is often found lazing about in a tree or flying as fast as he could weaving between trees(a.k.a worrying his mother). Despite being part centaur, he has no horse features other than his tail but does have his blank 'n white patterns like Sonya. Despite the Harpy stereotype being carnivores and his mother being a vegetarian, Jasper will usually not attack unless his prey sees him first or if they attack him first. His father's job is keeping humans from wondering far into the forest to safe Haven so he has developed a taste for human flesh. Despite all this though, he won't attack unless provoked or extremely hungry and desperate.

Jasper gets along pretty well with his father and half older sister because of how similar they are but sometimes does but heads with Sonya with her overprotective instincts and high temper(usually because he teases her and finds it funny when she tries to chase him). He's on.....ok terms with her friend Nicholas. He knows of his crush on his sister and is a little suspicious of him. His mother is the one person he would and will take seriously and often likes to nap on her back when he has nothing else to do. They have a strange relationship considering she's the only vegan in a meat eating family. When not with his family, he's usually exploring the wide forest in search of adventure or his next meal. He sometimes accidentally flies into vampire territory and has to sneak out before he's spotted.