Finn ref

gg

Voice: Undecided

Voice: Undecided

Name: Finn

Personality: clumzy, skittish, shy, soft spoken, clingy, Mama's boy, too nice

Species: Siren barracuda mix

Age: 11

Family: Quivor: Mother

Powers/Abilities: Can live and breath underwater, excellent smell, can bite hard enough to break metal

Appearance: black and green hair, green and blue eyes, grey skin, freckles, clothes are usually torn

Bonus: Quivor never in her long life wanted a child. The absolute thought of having to change diapers or having some screaming ball latched onto you was downright disgusting. But....(even though she wouldn't say it outloud) watching everyone else around the studio start having families did bug her somewhat in a way she didn't quite understand.

She had everything she fought for. A good career, fame and riches, anything she wanted within a snap of her fingers, a reputation amongst Safe Haven's elite.....H*LL!! Even the all might Castello feared her power. She had no need for a family, when she had everything she ever needed/wanted now. That was....until Finn came along. Being a siren, she often used her charm as a way to get what she wanted. Though this would prove to backfire when she became with child. She was absolutely devastated, but the damage had been done. News and rumors spread around the studio about her pregnancy, and most suggested the father to be Castello or Ribbon or maybe even the cowardly producer Marx. The one to spread these around most was Baltimore to bring Quivor's game down.

She felt horrible. Throwing up at random times, not being able to drink, the many MANY cramps and headaches....While most her 'friends' suggested she should take a maternity leave, Quivor refused to do so and continued to act/sing despite her obvious growing stomach. Her body went through constant strain from her stressful job, and as a result she had passed out a few times on set. The Director was the one to put her foot down and boot her off any future projects for now. Quivor wasn't going to back down easily and settled for doing a few interviews about her 'sweet bundle'. She could fake a smile for the cameras.....and ride the celebrity baby craze.

When Finn was born, her first instinct was to just get away from the screaming menace. No. She did NOT want to hold something that she wasn't planning on keeping. She'll just make some lame a$$ excuse like her baby died and pay the doctors to keep their mouths shut while she dumped the kid at some home. Buuuut.....fate had other plans. The press wasn't too far behind and she smiled sickly for the camera and held the little nuisance. Everyone already saying how good of a mom she'll be and all that. And she couldn't escape the press. She decided to keep the kid....for now, and attempt to raise him. If Castello's blind bat of a wife could do it, so could she.

She found out quickly it wasn't so easy. It turns out she had no idea how to care for this thing and it . Won't. Stop. SCREAMING!! Someone make it stop! Someone help!!

She considered asking Baltimore since she had a brat of her own.....buut she'd just make fun of her forever. As much as she hated it....she demanded(begged) Solstice one dark night to help her calm this thing down and let her get some sleep. Good thing she was blind, or else she would've seen the new mother tired, crying, messy outfit, and holding a screaming baby. Ever the motherly soul, Solstice took her under her wing and helped Quivor with the baby despite Castello's disapprovement.

Growing up, Finn was always drawn to his mother even as a baby, and showered her in child gifts,

"Here, Mommy. I drew you in a pweety dwess." "Look, Mommy. I got you all deese pweety bugs and butterflies!" "MAMA!! I wuv you!"

Quivor was sure how to take this cute clingy little boy that always looked up to her with big loving eyes. But, she began taking him EVERYWHERE with her in one of those toddler leashes. If anyone made fun of him in her presence you would bet they were shut up pretty fast. Growing up in the studio, he was easily(and still is)intimidated by bigger meaner adults, which is when Solstice suggested he'd go and spend some time at Z.P.A with kids his age. .....It was a terrible idea. There was bigger kids everywhere, and the loud noises, and bullying, and he got lost so many times- He just wanted his Mother. Quivor despite her steeled demeanor was about ready to pull him out but stopped because he needed an education.

He tried to fit in, but was costntly made fun of for his clumsily behavior and torn clothes he always ripped. One little girl was nice enough to take pity on him and tried to be friends despite her, tendency to stay in her social group. He developed a cute little crush on her but any hope of a new friend was shattered when, during gym class while playing dodge ball, he accidentally rickashayed a ball into her face. From then, he became known as the grade's bad luck charm. Though he's constantly picked on and scared, he manages to keep a straight face and just races home to his mother at the end of the day.