Miracle ref

I'm using the pic my friend Palettepainter101 did of her for a ref

Voice: Star fire from the original teen titans (may change later)

Name: Miracle

Personality: shy, kind, more on the quiet side, open to others

Species: Moth dragon hybrid

Age:15

Family: Fitch: Father, Misk: Mother, Hatchet: Uncle, Eve: Aunt, Marx: Uncle, Juliet: Aunt, Malcom: Uncle, Carrie: Aunt, Mavric: Older cousin, Cappuccino: Other older cousin

Appearance: black and ehite hair/tail tuft, black and green eyes, mint green skin, antennas, braid in hair, wings have black patches with purple and green flame patterns, green outfit with pink fuzzy collar and belt, black shoes

Powers/Abilities: can fly and breath a limited amount of fire

Bonus: Miracle is a sweet child that is the apple of her parents' eyes. She's an absolute Daddy's girl and loves to bake with her mother

Because of her father's demon hunting job, both her parents are very protective of her. Especially Fitch. He explained the dangers of being around demons.......She is torn between the matter. She's seen the many scars and wounds her father acquired from his hunts, and was told how her mother and Aunt Eve were almost killed by rouge demons. But she believes that not all demons are evil since her Aunt Carrie is part demon and her boyfriend is a demon as well.

Because of her father's beliefs, she keeps her relationship with Indigo a secret. The only ones who know is her cousins, and her friend Vikki. She doesn't see her Uncles and Aunts much besides her Uncle Hatchet and Aunt Eve. She really doesn't understand why her father and Uncle Marx dont like each other, but she has a feeling it has something to do with her father's deceased soulmate. She's also suspicious of Adina's true intentions.

Because of his life style, Fitch had talked Hatchet into letting Miracle stay with them and attend school within Safe Haven's walls. He comes to visit her when he can. She's currently attending Z.P.A with her older cousins.