Thomas Ref

Eh....Might change his name later.

Voice: Nick from Zootopia (may change later)

Name: Thomas (named after his Uncle Tom)

Personality:  flirty, suave, light hearted , pretty chill, rebellious, has a temper

Species: Incubus vampire hybrid

Age: 16

Family:  Tam: Mother, Tom: Uncle, Mackenzie: Aunt, Lollygag: Grandmother

Appearance: pale grey skin, grey hair with black speckles, chain color, black and white checkered shirt, black pants, white shoes, yellow eyes. He does fangs, but files them down when they keep growing back

Powers/Abilities: Like the rest of his kind, he can collect souls, enter dreams, collect souls, levitate, teleport, and can see in the dark. He has also learnt to sew a bit from Tom, but he's not very good at it. He can devour both souls and blood. 

Bonus: Thomas's mother, Tam, did not want to be a mother anymore than she wanted a partner.  Instead of abortioning the baby, she decided to give it to her twin brother. Tom unfortunately found out it would be incredible difficult for him and Mackenzie to have a child of their own, so he happily took in his little nephew. Despite Tom and his sister having a bad relationship, she named Thomas after him before disappearing from their lives. Why she did this, they'll never know. But she does send a letter once and a while.

Thomas does not know who his father was beyond Tam telling him he was a vampire in one of her letters. Because he's part vampire, he's able to literally suck one's soul from their body as well as blood. Thomas dislikes these dirty habits, so he files down his fangs and hunts lowlifes such as drug dealers, thieves, etc. When he was unable to get the necessary nutrients he needs, he would steal fromblood banks and hospitals. After almost getting caught, he made a deal with Helsing to remove his need for blood. While he still can suck blood from his victims, he no longer needs it to live. Unfortunately, he still owes Helsing a favor.

Being raised by his Uncle Tom and Aunt Mackenzie, he's pretty decent for an incubus, and has developed a habit of trying to learn to sew himself. He does has a nasty habit of being flirty and leaving a few broken hearts. Currently he does have feelings towards a certain deer boi though. Despite Tom, Damian, and Gustav not liking each other very much....Helsing and Thomas are actually best friends, and Dimitri has a big crush on his BFF's BFF. 

If pushed too far, Thomas will lash out and take everyone with him. The only one who can really spook him is Dimitri's older half sister, Camelia.