Velveteen Ref

Name: VelveteenPersonality: your typical moody, grumpy, anti social teen

Name: Velveteen

Personality: your typical moody, grumpy, anti social teen. But she's a lot more responsible than given credit for, usually sticking away from situations she doesn't like unless needed

Species: moth demon (I remember someone Viv said Valentino is a moth demon so-)

Age: 15

Family: Valentino: Father, Velvet: Mother, Clocksworth: Adopted father, Static: Adopted sister

Appearance: grey skin, pink n white eyes, white n black antennas, pink n white hair, left eye is a heart like her birthmark, likes wearing pastel gothic clothes as well as mitch matched stockings.

Powers/Abilities: Unknown, does have a hidden pair of wings, and is easily manipulative( I wonder who she got that from)

Bonus: Velveteen was conceived out of a very close friends with benefits relationship between close overlord friends Velvet and Valentino. Of course like expected neither were interested in caring for a screaming crying baby. So what to do? Leave the little bugger on the doorsteps of some orphanadge of course. Velveteen was given(forced) onto the owner of the Cat's Eye Children's Home. Children's Homes are a rare thing in hell and are usually filled with children of demons and imps who didn't want them, with the occasional hellhound cub, and Clocksworth's was no different. Children despite being piled in children's homes or in poor homes on the streets, are typically a very rare thing in hell regardless. After all it's hard to conceive when you're already dead. But not impossible. So the old cat was pretty startled when an OVERLORD of hell just randomly popped up one night and threatened him to take the baby without question or else. Taking pity on the small child and fearing how much harm could come to her if her origins were found out, he decided to take her as his own and raise her alongside her adopted little sister for the same reasons.

Velveteen has no idea of her actual parents and was raised in a crowded kids home. So she's used to sharing a lot of space and stuff. She's pretty stubborn and loves to laze about on her phone just browsing through hell's version of the internet, but doesn't go to any shady sights due to clocksworth's close eye. It's hard for her to show emotion so she shows it in the way she helps her cat dad around the place and helps take care of Static. Static and her are as close as two sisters could be, she lets her dress up in her clothes and make up and in turn Static likes to show off her powers of movie projection to watch her favorite rom coms with her. Velveteen was born without any powers. Whether this was because she was a weak baby or a birth defect is unknown, but she does have a pair of wings she keeps hidden most of the time allowing her to fly. As any typical edgy teen, Velveteen is REALLY into pastel goth asthetics and likes to look cute and goth at the same time. Also like her dad and sister, Velveteen has two pets Alucard and Skelly. Skelly is a hell horse mix while Alucard is some kind of undead k-9 in origin. Unlike most pets, Skelly and Alucard can both think and speak as clearly as she can and she allows them to live in the cramp children's home much to Clocksworth's annoyance.

Velveteen got Skelly as a present from Clocksworth while Alucard just randomly started eating the scrapes of orphanage one day and kept coming around. She finds these two more like friends than pets but she loves them all the same. Just don't tell them she said that.

Skelly:
- hellhorse hybrid. No one is too sure what else makes up her linage but she is mostly minuture hellhorse

-Speaks 4 languages. Two only her head tails speak. English, One demonic language, latin, and French.

-hobbies include playing with kids, talking with Velveteen, and strolling around hell to steal from any clothing stores every now and then....And maybe fonding over ALucard.

-Was given as a grown pony to little Velveteen by clocksworth from an exotic pet store. And loves spending time with the kids getting petted and girls playing dress up with her.

-personality is pretty shy, kind, but not afraid to bare her fangs if needed, more patient than the typical hellhorse.

-lost vision in left eye getting into a fight with a stray hellhound defending Static.

Alucard:

-K-9 in origin but honestly no one knows what he is. But he is partially undead

-was a stray until Velveteen stumbled upon him and the kind but strange animal helped the lost child get home. Which he decided to stick around for the free food and home. No one is sure how he eats without a throat or neck.

-Can only speak English but can also repeat anything he hears backwards

-More feral and kooky than any other pets there. Will bare his fangs at the moment danger arrives and not afraid to lunge at something head on. You know Discord from MLP? Well take his personality minus the magic, and put that kookiness combined with a feral chesire cat and you get Alucard.

-some of the kids are scared of him but most hand him the scrapes they don't want to eat