Gunter Woods ref

My boi.

Voice: Tender Taps from MLP

Name: Gunter Woods

Personality: playful, bubbly, innocent, very kind and open to most others

Species: Fennec fox snake hybrid boy

Age: 7

Family: Addison: Dad, Gustav: Other dad, Camelia: Adopted mother, Dimitri: Older half brother, Camelia: Older half sister, Latika: Grandma

Appearance: Purple bangs, dark blonde hair, purple ears with green insides, purple scarf, green outfit, white tail with green and purple striped tip, one green one purple eye

Powers/Abilites: Being part fennec fox from Addi, he has good hearing, excellent sense of smell, and can make fox like barks. Like Gustav, he can hiss, taste scents with his tongue, and produce a little venom

Bonus: Gunter was birthed from Dark magic from his Uncle Damian (but they are waiting until he's older to tell him this) and named to honor Papa Gustav.

It was a little shocking when it turned out Gunter had fox ears, but not too surprising as Addison does have fennec fox DNA. He's the apple of most his family's eye and is almost as hyper as Bow. Just don't give him any sugar or caffeine. Gunter was born a couple years after Dimitri to sort of fully connect his three parents together as parents, but they weren't counting on his seemingly bottomless energy. No one's really sure where he got this from, but Gustav has an idea that Damian did that to spite him.

He really doesn't take too much after his dads, but instead was heavily influenced by Camilla. When he cried for Mama, he better get mama or else the boys were stuck with a screaming toddler. If he wanted mama to read him a bed time story, you bet he would get that story. Don't even ask about playtime. He's a pure Mama's boi and not afraid to show it. He likes all the pretty moving she does called dancing and loves to dance with her. One thing he did get from Addison though, was his temper and unnatural strength for a toddler. Gustav has tried and failed to get Gunter to find interest in the things he likes but no use. The closest he's gotten is all the professional jobs being a dancer like mama could be. It's a start I guess.

Despite not being much like Gustav, he does love him and shows it by drawing many pictures for him.

"I made you a picture! The purple blobby with the frown is you and the pretty deer is Mama and the fox is Daddy!"

"*doesn't know whether to smile or be offended*...This is.......nice."

He's currently going to Z.P.A and is best friends with Bow. Despite the two not seeing much of each other outside of school, they are BFFs no matter what anyone says. He loves his brother and sissy and likes the magic tricks they do for him. Though sometimes he finds Dimitri's seriously quiet personality boring.

 Though sometimes he finds Dimitri's seriously quiet personality boring

Gunter's fennec fox form is the first to the left.