Hannibal ref

Voice: Undecided

Voice: Undecided

(the pic was done by palettepainter101 and in no way am I claiming her art as my own.)

Name: Hannibal Motha

Personality: calm, collective, can snap if pushed or threatened, socially exhausted around a lot of people, antisocial

Species: Moth/Snake/Deer Demon Hybrid

Age: Unknown. Physically 19-20

Family: Queeny: he considers her his sister

Appearance: White hair with black and red markings, white wings with black circles/smile mark/red and black spots, one red eye, patch over left eye, red moth fuzz, grey skin/overcoat, white undershirt, red bowtie, black paints/shoes, antennas

Full Demon Mode/Powers: Can fly, summon random objects out of no where, When he's angry enough the mouth marking on his wings open to form a more menacing looking mouth and he's ALOT stronger than his skinny body looks, his bite is poisonous.

Bonus: Hannibal is not sure Exactly WHAT he is, since he was made in a lab. A scientist paid by Sir Pentious agreed to Splice him a weapon made from the DNA from the infamous 'Radio demon and Charlie as well as some of coral snake DNA.......Only somehow Vaggie's DNA got used instead. While finishing the fetus, Petious talked his wife Villa to be the surrogate mother for said child. He planned to adopt the child and use it against Charlie as the child would be Charlie's child and adopting it would make him a member of the royal family. What he didn't expect was a cute little moth deer to be born 9 months later.

Of course....He was shocked but still tried to blackmail Charlie and her friends with the baby while threatening to destroy it.......It lasted maybe a week before a certain crazy demon caught wind of what he was up too.
Queeny was NOT happy that some dared to use her family's DNA without their consent. She originally planned on destroying the artificially made spawn........But changed her mind when her crazy eyes laid on him. After having a 'friendly talk' with Pentious, Queeny took the babe since both Alastor and Vaggie were kinda at a loss for what to do about things.

The come to agree that the best thing to do was to let Queeny raise the babe as she sees fit. She named the baby Hannibal Motha after both 'parents' and took him to someone she trusted to raise him *cough cough* One of Salem's brothers *cough*.

Hannibal is VERY socially awkward since he doesn't really have much interaction with others. He just likes to be with Queeny and left alone. Though Queeny does make him come on visits with her to visit her family and friends. He enjoys swimming since he's part coral snake and MAY have secret feelings for someone the person who raised him introduced him too.

Queeny had paid Castello a visit when he was still a baby and made him a deal. Hannibal would be raised by Nicolo (one of Salem's eight brothers) and receive protection by one of the longest standing mafia's when she wasn't around. During this time, Hannibal met and has gotten along well with most of the studio's residents. His favorites are Bow, Mr. Marx, Mr. Ribbon, and Susie. Susie is his only friend outside of Bow and has no idea he's crushing hard on her.

 Susie is his only friend outside of Bow and has no idea he's crushing hard on her

Susie is currently unaware of Hannibal's hard crush on her. They get together after the events of Safe Haven's Angel.