Winter ref

My mafia snake

I'll post a pic of his snake form later

Voice:  Jigin from Lupin the third (may change later)

Name: Winter

Personality: cold, calculating, possessive, serious, has a soft spot for only 4 people

Age: 18

Species: Albino rattle snake shape shifter

Family: Castello: Father, Solstice: Mother, Bow: Little cousin, Samson: Little cousin, Ribbon: Uncle, Xavior and Hart: Aunt and Uncle, Xanios: Grandfather

Appearance: being an albino, he has white skin, pale blue hair and etes with a streak of white and sea green, usually wears his suit with snowflake pin, light grey scar over his right eye. His eyes changes to white and dark blue when angry or irritated.

Abilites/Powers: uses his schemeing mind to his advantage. Can shape shift into an albino rattle snake, produce venom, and excellent at throwing darts

Mafia Boy: Being the next in line to inheirit his mafia and studio business from his father, he's on good terms with the Demon Misfits and their kids. Was taught all about entertainment by the Director. Was taught by Vaggie to throw darts and he respects her highly for this. He likes to lace these darts with his poison and has earned the name ' The Cold-Hearted Killer' on the streets.

Bonus: Winter is everything Castello could ask for in a son. Cold, calculating, responsible, and no nonsense. But he still does care deeply for him. Winter holds his father with high respect and does his best to please him. He also respects his grandfather and Gustav as both are not as annoying as most people he knows. His uncles and aunt however.....he finds irritating.

He has a protective streak with his mother and little cousin Bow though. If you say or do anything to make them upset, you can expect a visit from him. Samson though is more like a minion of sorts. He has no tolerance for those who messes with HIS family. Solstice is the only one besides Zoey he will ever let his gaurd down around.

Despite his cold ways, he loves his girlfriend. She's the only one that can yell at him and get him to calm down. He respects her boss like aurs and hard working personality. Castello approves of his relationship with her as she is the next in line to become a Peacekeeper of Safe Haven. Winter gets along greatly with Zoey's slightly younger twin, Jamie as she is his only friend. You can often find him trailing behind both gorls at Z.P.A, giving everyone a death glare. They are HIS best friend and girlfriend after all. And NOONE takes anything that's his.

Winter's snake form is the last one to the right