Camelia Woods ref

My snake girl.

I'll add her snake form later

Voice:  Sandra Bullock (may change later)

Name: Camelia Woods

Personality: stubborn, can come off as rude or hotheaded, serious most of the time, prideful, keeps to herself mostly

Species: Lavendar corn snake shape shifter
(yes that's a real species of snake )

Age: 20

Family: Camilla: Mother, Gustav: Father, Addison: Adopted Father, Autumn,Spring, Summer, and Winter: Aunts and Uncles, Autumns's Dad: Great Uncle, Latika: Adopted Grandmother, Dimitri: Half younger brother, Gunter: Other half younger brother

Appearance: Purple hair with pink roots, dark skin, one purple one pink eye, dark pink shirt with black turtleneck, red brouch, black pants/shoes, a small scar under her purple eye

Powers/Abilities: Can shape shift into a lavender corn snake

Bonus: Camelia was named after her mother and given Addison's last name when he legally adopted her as a baby. Being born from an originally surrogate mother means Camilla didn't have legal custody of her as a child, but she was still in her life. If Gustav was a girl.....That would be the basic definition of how Camelia is. She was personally taken under Gustav's supervision and has been taught all of his ways.....For better or for worst (or something else) nobody is sure.

While her personality is clearly Gustav's, she does find demons secretly interesting thanks to her Uncle Damian and Papa Addi. She always had a fascinating for magic and is currently studying under Auntie Sahara's wing.

Unlike her brother Dimitri, she fit right into Z.P.A and barely anyone bothered her. Mostly because she could and would quite literally beat their a$$. She knows of her parents' and Dimitri's past abuse and ain't taking none of that sh*t! The flexibility and strong leg muscles she inherited from Camilla can come in handy in fights. Also thanks to this talent, she can do certain dances and moves easily. In school she took up dancing in Alonzo's class and managed to become pretty decent, and she could have come a professional dancer if she didn't develop a passion for magic.

While Gustav is a little befuddled at her magical interest, Sahara was happy to teach her everything she knew. Once graduating school, she managed to move in with Sahara and works alongside her in her small which shop in turn for tutoring from her. While she just take great pride in her work, she really wished Julian would cut down on the random flirts in different languages. While she lives with the dragon hybrid.....thing, and appreciates him as a friend.......She doesn't really know how to feel about him.

She loves her little brothers and is honestly worried for their safety. Mostly Dimitri because of what he went through. She doesn't see much of her other family outside her parents and brothers, but she prefers Autumn because of his patient and kind nature.

She and Julian get together during the events of Safe Haven's Angel

Camelia's snake form is the purple one to the left.