Nicholas ref

Another deer boi

Voice: Same voice as Nathan in the Zoophobia comic dubs

Name: Nicholas

Personality: quiet, skittish, bit self conscious, very friendly towards others, a big softy

Species: Deer shape shifter

Age: Just turned twenty

Family: Spring: Mother, Winter: Uncle, Summer: Aunt, Camilla: Cousin, Autmn: Uncle, Christopher/Dimitri/Camelia/Gunter/Demi: Cousins (He has A LOT of cousins), Nathan: Father, Autumn's Dad: Grandfather

Powers/Abilities: she can dance and sing pretty decently, because his dad is an eel shape shifter he can hold his breath for up to an hour and swim well, can shape shift into an deer

Appearance: green skin, green and yellow hair/tail, dark green neck fluff, yellow and black eyes, white antlers, green shirt with white and yellow sleeves and brown vest, brown pants, black shoes, yellow bowtie

Bonus: (I'll explain how his parents meet. And in case you don't know who Spring is, Spring is one of Autumn's sisters)

After having his affections disregarded by Gustav (I headcannon that Nathan is bisexual), Nathan took up his love of dancing he learnt from Alonzo and became a dance instructor and tutor. It went pretty well though it didn't pay much. It was because of this passion that he came to know Camilla. Since both learnt dance under Alonzo and Camilla had her own dance studio, the two were on friendly terms with each other. It was when he decided to visit Alonzo at Camilla's dance studio where he met Camilla's younger cousin who was visiting her at the time. Spring was very polite and calm with him and was interested in what he had to say when he told her of his dance tutoring. He admired her calm personality and flushed at her little teases.

It wasn't until a while later did he see her again when Camilla suggested Nathan come and help her teach a large group of students, and one oh so happened to be Spring. The two were paired for him to help her learn ballroom dancing and it went well. Spring surprisingly has very graceful movements and managed to learn quickly. The two eventually began to hang more after lessons and began to understand each other better. It was Camilla who gave them the nudge they needed and arranged a date for them. And it couldn't have gone better.

Nicholas is the second oldest of all his cousins and takes after the sweet side of his parents. Though this means he's prone to being taken advantage of and is a bit on the naïve side. His sweet personality has made a few ladies swoon over him, but he'll make a flustered deer bleat and hide in his neck fluff to avoid that. Because his dad's an eel, he loves to swim, and is often seen around water.

Despite him being somewhat naïve, he's not stupid and is very socially awkward. Which is why he chooses to live in the forest with his mother and Grandfather. The forest is very calming to him and he spends most of his time there if he's not working at his job at the local library. He's very embarrassed at how his horns refuse to grow any bigger as it's a symbol of a male deer's status. Though his mom keeps reassuring him. He doesn't see his other family too often. Finding both his uncles a bit intimidating, and his Auntie Camilla a nice lady. Christopher and Camelia's loud and serious personalities makes his a tad nervous, but he does enjoy Dimtri's company a lot. He's calm and loves nature as much as he does, so that's a bonus. Demi and Gunter are like younger siblings to him as he loves kids.

If there's one thing he adores most besides his parents, it's his best friend Sophie. He met her after she found him stuck under a pile of logs as a child. He's never seen a hippogriff or centaur so it was really a surprise. He loves the way Sophie always listens to what he has to say and is a tough warrior princess in his eyes. It's hard to really say which parent he takes after most, since he's like both of them. Though he's a little more closer with Nathan as they are similar in social awkwardness.