Crimson Ref

(This was done by  As a payment for the Riley adopt a while back

(This was done by As a payment for the Riley adopt a while back. I finally got around to writing her bio. Please note this is a third gen, and not a next gen. Im not sure if she'll be cannon in the Safe Haven's Angel au, but I'll give her a bio anyways.)

Name: Crimson

Personality: spunky, rebel, sassy girl, self conscious, pretty chill

Species: Same species as Destiny

Age: 14

Family: Destiny/Khristina/Eve: Grandmothers, Hatchet: Grandpa, Fitch/Malcom/Marx: Great Uncles, Mavric/Miracle/Alexander/Marilyn/Katy: cousins, Crossbones: Uncle, Hellbent: Father, Cappuccino: Mother, Juliet/Vikki/Carrie/Missk: Aunts

Powers/Abilities: heightened senses, very strong

Appearance: Tan-brown fur, brown hair/tail fluff with red tips, white forearms/feet, red and yellow eyes, her necklance is made up of precious stones

Bonus: Crimson is the granddaughter of Hatchet and Destiny and it clearly shows. This girl has a fiery temper and a mouth to match. She's not afraid to fight claw and teeth if need be, and takes no lip from anyone (unless it's her Mommy or Granny Eve). Secretly though she's self conscious about her appearance and spends most of her time with her slightly older cousins. Her favorite of course is her Uncle Marx's triplets. Alexander is her favorite of the three and the two are close enough many mistakes them for siblings rather than cousins. She barely sees any of her Uncles or other cousins, but since Hatchet is her grandfather, she often sees her Uncle Fitch and older cousin Miracle fairly often. She has no idea what his problem is with demons. Like take a chill pill, Unk! But Miracle is usually patient with her explosive temper.

Like Grandma Eve, Crimson has a more mellow side usually only her family sees. She's taken up drawing as her hobby much to her Grandma Destiny and Khristina's delight and sometimes sketches the tattoos they would use in their shop. Currently she's been getting lessons from her Daddy's twin brother. Being of dragon blood she loves to hourd certain things, mostly jewelry, and the necklace she always wears was made for her by Grandpa Hatchet. As her first real treasure, she wears it everywhere and barely takes it off.

When Hellbent and Cappuccino graduated, Hellbent used the wrestling scholarship he earned to become a pro at the sport. He's since retired after having Crimson, but he still couches and wrestles all kinds of athletes. Using this skill, he taught his little angel to defend herself from any possible danger. This is a skill she uses in fights or when play fighting with Grampa Htachet. With Cappuccino, Crimson likes to go looking for wild herbs and stuff in the forest for her mom's plant store. With her nose it's not hard to find.

Crimson is often refurred to as the mean girl in school and as such is often the target of bullying which she lashes out at. Currently she's been hiding it from her family as she thinks they'll see it as a disappointment, but they find out in the future. In school she often loves to just sneak out of class just of hang out with her Uncle Malcom. He's blind and a chatterbox, but he seems to know how being different feels. The two have a surprisingly close bond that would often get her in trouble for skipping class, but Malcom always gets her out of trouble by begging non stop to whoever tried to give her detention.