Queeny Ref

u

Voice: This right here

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Voice: This right here

Name: Queeny

Personaity: Crazy, insane, unpredictable, unstable, neutral

Species: cat deer demon

Age: Unknown.Physically 20.

Family: Alastor: Father, Mimzy: Step Mother, Maizy: Younger half sister, Kaycee: Mother , Chesire: Younger half brother

Appearance: white skin, blonde and yellow hair/tail, yellow teeth, black and yellow eyes, pink cheeks, red and black pants, black shoes/bowtie, red shirt, white coat with red cuffs, red tipped hands.

Powers/Abilities: very powerful magical abilities, her crazy nature makes her dangerous, can shape shift into a cat or deer, can control electronics such as TVs and radios, can shape shift into a human form.

Bonus: Before meeting Mimzy, Alastor was in a 2 year relationship with the crazy cat spirit known as Kaycee. Unfortunately it didn't work out and they left on good terms, but not soon after a little hell spawn was born. Queeny is probably the first hybrid of her kind and is even more unstable and crazy than Maizy. Like her father, she's an absolute cannibal and insane. She can come off as creepy and unpredictable which she is. It's hard to tell who's side she's actually on because she remains neutral. She can shape shift like her mother, but only to a limit. She can change to look like a human, and has a cat and deer form like both her parents.

Barely anyone sees much of her and no one's sure where she is half the time except for Alastor who knows the exact day of her next visit. No one knows her real age but she is YOUNGER than Mimzy but older than any of the other Demon Kidz. Mimzy and her step daughter get along ok but it was quite the shock for everybody when she just showed up after Maizy's birth with a present(which happens to be Maizy's staff.). She has actually tried to take Maizy with her twice when she was a baby but was talked out of it by Alastor. The two crazy sisters get along great but whatever you do......Don't touch Maizy. Queeny will go full on crazy on whoever touches her wittle sister and she's even more dangerous than Maizy.

The infamous Radio Demon is known for many secrets. One being his oldest child from a 2 year fling. Queeny is an extremely crazy and powerful demon from birth and was a struggle for her father to raise. When Queeny was born, Kaycee outright abandoned the child with Alastor claiming he'd be a better parent. No one is sure where Kaycee went after Queeny's birth, and only knows her mother by pictures Alastor conjured up for her using magic. Growing up, Queeny never cared much about others in her life( which was Alastor's bad influence) unless proven interesting. When first meeting Mimzy, she didn't care about the older woman but did respect her father's choice in what he wanted in a mate. And (even though she won't admit it) is a good mother to her younger twin siblings. Over the years, she acquired Hannibal and became attached to her other two siblings. What she didn't expect was Mimzy to start calling her one of her little ones. She didn't care at first but over the years of visits, the term 'mother' started being more and more implied until the day Mimzy out of the blue it was ok if she or Hannibal wanted to call her 'Mama'. Queeny......never thought of Mimzy as her mother or step mother. Simply as her father's mate or her half siblings mother. But she didn't really care until Hannibal started calling her 'Mother'.

Queeny has never cried. She always though as clouded as her brain could be at times. She never thought she could cry or frown.....Not even when Maizy had her traumatic experience or when she told Hannibal the truth of his origins. But when she accidentally slipped and called Mimzy Mommy instead of Mimzy for the first time.......They way Mimzy had held her and cried her happy cheers ......it was an overwhelming sense she hadn't forgotten. She has since then has become more attached to her 'Mommy' and has genuinely believed Mimzy was supposed to always be her mother but she accidentally got stuck with Kaycee.

(please ignore the Chesire deer in the corner of the second pic)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Zoophobia/Hazbin ocsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें