Christopher ref

Voice: Bambi

Voice: Bambi

Name: Christopher

Personality: Wild child, boisterous, is pretty mild when by himself, cocky, like Rusty

Age: 11

Species: Deer shape shifter

Family: Christine: Mother, Winter: Father, Summer/Spring/Autumn: Aunts and Uncle, Camilla: Cousin, Caleb/Gunter/Dimitri/Nicholas/Camelia: Cousins, Autumn's Dad: Grandfather

Powers/Abilities: can shapeshift into a deer

Appearance: Dark blue hair/tail, dark and light blue eyes, white skin, blue sweater with snowflakes, black pants/boots, freckles

Bonus: Christopher lives with his mom near his Uncle Autumn, Uncle Rusty, and cousin Caleb. His parents never married but he does have a good relationship with both of them. While he doesn't see the rest of his family very much, he does care about them very much. He's a mixture of both his parent's personalities and is like the wild little brother of his friend group.

He's the second youngest of all his cousins, and the youngest of his friends by one year. While his mother is cold blooded being a shark shapeshifter, Christopher takes after his father's species and is warm blooded. He actually loves the cold(got that from Winter) despite his mother's protests. He has a high resistance to freezing weather and therefore loves Winter sports. His favorites are hockey, ice skating, and sleding.

He loves the baggy sweaters his mother gives him and often wears them during summer. Despite being the youngest of his friends, they don't treat him differently and more like a younger brother. He loves the attention and is often dragged into Quinn's or Caleb's antics. He absolutely ADORES his older cousin and does everything he can with him. Caleb loves his affections and nicknamed him 'Snowflake" and "Mini Shadow'. Honestly the two are more like brothers than cousins.

Despite his bad habits of cussing, following along with Quinn's stupid stunts, and tag along bullying......He's actually the closest to Lacey and is the one she usually talks to the most. He secretly likes to ice skate which is usually seen as a girly sport and Lacey is the only one besides his father who knows of this secret. The two often engage in more calm activities like flower crowns, books, or whatever makes her happy. Out of all the boys, Christopher doesn't hate Finn like the other three do. Yeah I mean sure. He DID hit Lacey in the face with a dodge ball. But wasn't it just an accident?? He's confused by this and tries to be friendly when they see each other in the hallways.