Ragno ref

l

Voice: Undecided

Voice: Undecided

(Please note this is based on the au by tremendousmiraclecherryblossom on tumblr go check them out)

Name: Ragno (which is Italian for spider)

Personality: pretty open, nice, has the temper and calculating mind of his father, a little self conscious, stubborn like his mother

Species: Silhouette wolf/spider demon hybrid

Age: Unknown: Physically 15

Family: Boss (belongs to tremendousmiraclecherryblossom on tumblr): Father, Molly: Mother, Vanilla: Adopted sister, Angel-Cake: Older cousin, Webs: Younger cousin, Cherry Bomb: Older cousin, Arackniss: Uncle, Angel Dust: Uncle, Heroin: Grandfather

(I don't know if Boss has any relatives)

Powers/Abilities: Excellent hearing and smell, can climb up walls, see in three directions at once, his mind is very good at observing things which he got from Boss

Appearance: three eyes: two pink and one all white, black suit with pink bowtie, pink finger tips/toes/tail tip, pink freckles, grey fur, heart markings on ears, light pink and black hair, four arms

Bonus: Ragno is the third grandchild born to the infamous mafia leader Heroin and the friendliest of the bunch. He's not really a part of the Spider Mafia but is a part of his father's which has no known name.

When Ragno was born, there was some inner conflict between both parties on the subject of joining the mafia lifestyle. While he parents had hoped to keep him out of that business, constant pressure from his grandfather resulted in many fights between the two groups that were originally on neutral terms thanks to Molly. It was ultimately decided by Boss that it was HIS son so the decision would end with Ragno joining HIS group.

Ragno was named after the Italian word for spider by his mother to honor his grandfather's Italian heritage. While he loves all his family, he doesn't have good experiences with all of them. One example being the incident while visiting his grandfather at his base. While there, one of Heroin's rivals had infiltrated the base and managed a surprise attack on them all, resulting in Ragno taking damage. Since then his father has banned him from going anywhere near his Uncles or grandfather unsupervised. His Uncle Arackniss is often cold to his attempts of having a good relationship but that's mostly because Arackniss isn't sure of how to take his nice behavior. The ones he usually gets along with is his Uncle Angel and his kids. Angel-Cake is quite understanding with the whole being forced into a mafia life thing and Cherry Bomb is often one to push him out of his comfort zone. Webs, despite being younger, is more harsh and a lot like Arackniss in his eyes.

Despite the hard mafia lifestyle, he often tends to have fun on raids on banks with his Father and it's one of the many ways they bond( DO NOT tell Molly about the other things he's dragged their son into). His closest friends are Lucy who's around his age, and Larry who don't treat him differently for being Boss's son. His positive outlook on H*ll despite it's hardships has been mostly thanks to Molly and her teachings of mannerisms and politeness.

Though he does his best to always be on the bright side of things, sometimes the pressure becomes too much and he'll break down in front of someone he trusts enough to not laugh. His biggest fear is being taken advantage of and is one of the many reasons his family's so protective of him.

The one he really gets along with is his adopted sister Vanilla, though he barely sees her. Her overly positive attitude makes his feel like a better person and shows there's some hope down there.