Sebastian ref

Name: SebastianPersonality: pretty chillax, you know that calm friend in your group that's always making small jokes and puns? That's him

Name: Sebastian

Personality: pretty chillax, you know that calm friend in your group that's always making small jokes and puns? That's him., likes to make people around him smile, pretty positive most of the time, can be overwhelmed and become overworked easily if he's not careful.

Species: Anthro cat

Age: 15 1/2

Family: Dickens: Father, Sabrina: Mother

Appearance: Orange cat with black stripes/ears, yellow stripes/hair/feet/tail tip/hands, pink eyes(I accidentally colored his eyes the wrong color)

Powers/Abilities: cat a good sense of hearing and smell, great balance, cat see in the dark well which is great for staying up and

Bonus: Sebastian was born to a hard working skittish father and a positive celeberty mother. Despite growing up in a rich background, his parents instilled the labor of hard work and it's good rewards on him which reflects in his manners today. He's not too sure how his parents ended up together but is happy none the less for them both. Dickens works as a stage manager and personal assistant for his wife Sabrina, who happens to be a popular broadway musical star and actress for the series. He's a shy and pretty skittish cat who's feels pressured to get everything right the first time and his wife's always telling him to calm himself down. The two met when he was interviewed for her job and since he had pretty good reviews before, he was hired on the spot. It was love at first sight as they say. Later down the line the two had Sebastion and wanted the best for their small kitten.

Sebastian is a huge theater nerd and loves to study drama and the arts, pretty polite too since his parents wanted that for him. From when he was small he was taught that hard work would pay off greatly, just look at his dad. Which has made him always try his best and hardest at what he does. Being the son of a celebrty, Sebastian goes to a local private school in the E District separate from ZP Academy with his best friend Valentino who lives in a studio with his family. He inspires to be an actor like his mother one day and strives to bring a positive view to the movie industry.