Cappuccino ref

Will post her jackolope form later

Voice: Sam Manson from Danny Phantom(may change later)

Name: Cappuccino

Personality: sassy, jokester, free spirit, stubborn, calm

Species: jackalope shape shifter

Age: 16

Family: Eve: Mother, Hatchet: Father, Marx: Uncle, Juliet: Aunt, Fitch: Uncle, Misk: Aunt, Malcom: Uncle, Carrie: Aunt, Mavric: Older Cousin, Miracle: Younger cousin

Appearance: dark brown skin, light brown hair with red streaks, black antlers, red and black shirt/skirt, white belts, red eyes, black boots, likes to weat feathers in her hair

Powers/Abilites: can shape shift into a jackolope

Bonus: Cappuccino is the only child to Hatchet and Eve takes after her mother's species

She is a mix of both parents. Having her mother's calm, collective demeanor but she's also not above doing pranks or teasing others. Especially on her Uncle Marx. Strictly vegetarian, she doesn't like meat of any kind. She doesn't see much of her Uncle Fitch or Aunt Missk as they're always busy and having Miracle live with them. Her Uncle Marx sometimes gets visited by Her dad and them. But her closest relatives are her Uncle Malcom and Aunt Carrie who she sees often at the school.

You can often her visiting family or hanging with her BFF, Vikki or her cousins when she's not trying to tame her wild boyfriend. Probably got her taste for wild guys from Eve. Cappuccino may come off as pretty chill, but if you really want to get on her bad side.......Just don't mess with Miracle or Vikki. Her little cousin and BFF are OFF LIMITS . If ya wanna mess with them, you gotta go through her. She's physically stronger than most bunny girls due to her dad being a dragon and with a temper to match.

Right now she's in a relationship with Hellbent and is always the one to rein him in if he gets mad enough. If you even look at Cap the wrong way, he'll attack without question. This has lead to some problems. Her most difficult job is holding Hellbent back from tearing into Trevor as he will do this whenever he bullies someone. She has NEVER forgiven him for slapping her.

While her dad eats rabbits, Cappuccino prefers to take care of them and hopes to one day become a florists. She's currently having Mavric teach her different plant life.

 She's currently having Mavric teach her different plant life

Cappy's bunny form is shown here