Francis ref

Voice: Marshal Lee from Adventure Time

Name: Francis

Personality: Wild child, boisterous, can be ignorant or stubborn, does act mature 50% of the time, usually calm and collective

Species: Serpent Vampire

Age: 17

Family: Franchesca: Mother, Maxwell of the Max Twins: Father, Bambi: Aunt, Faline: Younger cousin

Powers/Abilities: Being mostly vampire, he can drink blood, walk on walls, and has great strength and speed. Being part serpent, he can produce a lethal venom

Appearance: White and pink eyes with grey eyelids, white skin, blue and black hair, black turtleneck/shoes/fingerless gloves/spiked dog collar, brown pants, small pants chain

Bonus: Vampires have a weird way of courting. They usually select a male with strong blood and go from there......but that wasn't this case. Both girls were supposed to 'go' with the ones their caretaker had choosen, but Franchesca had other ideas. Sneaking away with her sister, the two managed to somehow sneak past the bouncer into a local bar. It took Simon forever to track the girls down. By the time he did, the two had already spent their time with two serpent twins they met at said bar.

Francis is the older of the vampire cousins by a few weeks and never met his father. But he does have a father figure. Simon is the caretaker for Francis and Faline like their mothers before them and is usually the one to repremend him. Franchesca's bad habits rubbed off on him, which can lead him to get into A LOT of trouble with Venganze and Simon. And he drags Faline into his crazy antics.

Despite his wild carefree nature, he does act surprisingly mature for his age and takes decent care of his younger cousin. Which is why Simon gets so frustrated when he does end up doing stuff that drives him batsh*t crazy. Being a male amongst a clan of mostly female vampires(and to make sure history didn't repeat itself), Simon was in charge of selecting his mate. Which he had done a few years ago. Despite never meeting Vikki, Franic has heard quite a lot about her from his caretaker, especially since his time to claim her is coming soon. VERY soon. In all honesty, he's curious about Simon's niece.

He has a....complicated relationship with his mother. With Simon being his caretaker, Franchesca left his upraising to him. They usually don't interact much. He's much more closer to his Aunt Bambi who is sweeter and motherly, and Faline who's more like a little sister. Though he has picked up some bad habits like drinking and partying.