Victor ref

Samual's brother

The pic was drawn by Wolfstar15 on Deviantart

Voice: Disney Aladdin (may change later)

Name: Victor

Species: Dragon shapeshifter

Personaity: Fun, bashful, shy, kind, does have a temper

Age: Early sixties. (Young for a dragon)

Family: Samual: Younger brother,

Appearance: purpe hair/tail, green eyes/bowtie, white shirt, grey spandakes pants, black shoes
Powers/Abilites: can breath fire, shape shift into a dragon, strong bite

Bonus: Growing up, Victor and his brother heard of the famous dragon producer Marx and wanted to also go into the movie business. Their parents disapproved greatly and instead forced them to focus on other things within their clan. Victor did try his best to please his parents, but whenever he did do something right or not right in their eye, they would scold or punish him for not being better at it. Victor can not change into full dragon because of a birth defect. If he tries, he could end up dying or become seriously injured. This could also be one of the reasons his parents put so much pressure on him being the oldest of him and his brother. But he never lost his love for motion pictures.

Victor was eventaully exiled from his clan after refusing to marry a female dragon that claimed to be his soulmate. His parents disowned him for betraying his family and kicked him out of their house with what little belongings he had. He soon after moved to Safe Haven's E District and landed a job as a backstage worker for a studios. He lived, and breathed to meet his idol and retired actor Marx, another dragon shifter. After many countless days of studying and working his way up, he managed to achieve his dream and not only met his idol but was put under his apprenticeship. He's a bit self conscious due to being the only one in the studios that Pansexual, but he currently has eyes for famous fashion model and friend Strawberry Blonde. You can often find him practicing his studio duties or with his friend making him go red.

It wasn't until a helpful nudge from Marx, did Victor eventually work up the nerve to tell Strawberry how he really felt. They met when Marx was her manager and soon became good friends over their love of acting. Since then the two have been inseperateable. Victor managed to keep in contact with his brother Samual though letters, until he too left his clan to seek out his dreams. Victor was happy to offer his house for him to live in and later managed to conviced Strawberry to make him her manager.