Ninety-Seven

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"A sky full of stars and he was staring at her

"A sky full of stars and he was staring at her."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

         IT HAD been weeks ago when I'd found it

         IT HAD been weeks ago when I'd found it. Wandering through the dim-lit halls of the House of Wind as searched for Feyre. Just before we had gone to visit my sisters in the mortal land and begged them to let us use their home for the queens.

I hadn't been able to resist a little wandering that day, I had spent so little time in the House of Wind I wanted to roam through the halls. And so, I'd explored the articulated rooms, doing my fair share of snooping as I mapped the House—nearly a palace.

It was then that I'd come across a single room that set my heart pounding in my chest.

The music room. A place adorned with every instrument that I could have imagined. An open room filled with windows, allowing the light to shine in, in the most perfect of ways. The gilded rays dancing across the room

Of course, at the time it had sent me running. Scurrying off to find Feyre as I stopped my small bit of snooping.

But now...now I just felt some sort of giddy excitement. As though a lost part of me had been found; the shattered puzzle of my life ready to be rebuilt. And I think...I think I was well on my way to piecing it back together.

Rhysand's hand was still in mine, his grip gently tight as he tried to keep a hold of me while I wove through the crowd, silently mapping the house in my mind as I navigated it. Rhys was like a rock I was dragging with a rope.

"Come now." I scolded with a smile as I turned to face him. Turning back around, I didn't miss the roll of his eyes. But he listened, speeding up to my side as I pulled him every which way. He vaguely reminded me of a ragdoll.

We came to the edge of the room, the threshold of a large hallway. The crowd began to thin, the people dispersing as we walked. And then they were gone entirely as I entered the barely illuminated hall.