Hundred-Twenty-Nine

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"For those I love, I will sacrifice

"For those I love, I will sacrifice."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Danika

Danika

    IN THE early days of my life, I had been no more than a frail doll. Sheltered by the likes of my family and shielded from the horrors of the world. Blinded by my love and adoration for those around me, I believed that the world was a kind, merciful place.

    I had loved my family. Loved them so dearly I had believed it held no bounds. In my eyes, they could do no wrong. In my eyes, my elder sisters and mother were the greatest of people. Gods in my own mind.

    And within the bout of a day, that vision had shattered and broken so horribly I had feared I might never see the world the same. In a way, I never had. That world of happiness and love had turned to no more than a kingdom of ash, blown away by a cruel wind.

Beaten and bloodied, tortured and brutalized, manipulated and controlled, I had become a weapon. Honed and sharpened to become all they ever wanted. All they ever needed.

And it was in the very mind they had controlled—in the very mind they had brainwashed to believe them—that they had given me everything. Taught me how to maim and cut and kill, destroy and conquer and plan.

It was my every intent to show them the monster they had created. To make them see how terribly and greatly they had forged me. Cut me.

    But...I would wait. I would prove them right, I would let them believe they had finally controlled me. Finally had me in their clutches and then I would make them pay. Pay so terribly that they were begging for death by the end.

    You could not win through blunt force—not truly. Eliminating all in sight would only serve to indulge violence. Feed my own demons and prove myself the hot-tempered girl they believed me to be.