4. Meeting an angel

🦋

Ace fixed his shirt buttons and then sprayed some of his cologne. Then he went to noah's room and saw him fixing his shoe lace.

"Ready" he asked. "Yeah. Did you check up on elijah" noah asked while wearing his watch. "Yeah, he was taking a shower, he was really drunk last night" replied ace making noah sigh.

Every time when elijah had those nightmares then either he destroyed each and everything in the mansion or got drunk.

The trio got ready for their trip. They went in their car and informed the driver to stop at henry's house first.

----

Evelyn was getting ready, she was craving for coffee, and the bennys was her favourite coffee shop.

She wore her top and the matching skirt. She combed her hair.
After putting her white sneakers she went towards the front door of her house.

Meanwhile...

"These are the files and i have double checked everything" said henry. Him and the storm brothers were sitting in his office. "Great, these are really impressive" said ace, referring to the paperwork. Noah and elijah nodded in agreement. "Thank you" replied henry.

"Good job, we'll take our leave now" said noah shaking hand with him.
The storms left henry's study and went towards the corridor.

They were taking a turn when suddenly noah bumped into something or someone.

----

Evelyn was about to open the front door but then she thought that her father also liked coffee a lot, so she decided to ask him which one he wanted.

She was heading towards her dad's office room when suddenly she bumped into something.

She hit her nose on something hard. "Ow" cried evelyn and started to rub her nose. Tears started to dwell in her eyes but she controlled them. She looked up still rubbing her nose and her breath hitched, there stood three beautiful men, literally like greek gods.

They all had lots of tattoos, sharp jawlines, dark brown eyes. They were staring at her so intensely as if they were in some kind of trance. Evelyn felt exposed in front of their strong gazes. She started to feel really scared.

"I'm sorry sir for b-bumping into you, i wasn't l-looking" evelyn said tripping over her words and took a step back.

Storms were speechless. A girl, no not just a girl, the most beautiful girl they had ever seen was standing in front of them. Big doe silver eyes, silver blonde hair. They had seen many women but this girl felt..different.
She was looking so innocent yet so sexy.

Ace's gaze ran all over her body. And stopped on her plump lips, 'how sweet those lips will taste' he wondered.
Noah kept clenching and unclenching his jaw, that little vixen standing in front of him was doing something with his brain.
Elijah's mind filled with all type of dirty images, that he could do with her. She was looking like a scared puppy.