22. Dark

🦋

Evelyn shake her head to get rid of the sad thoughts, she knew thinking about these things will only make her even more sad.

She realized that storms were waiting for her to select a wedding card. She looked around running her eyes over those gorgeous sample cards with different designs.

Suddenly one of them caught her attention.

It was a beautiful red velvet box with a broche on it. She ran her hands over it, liking her smooth texture.

Evelyn opened the box and it had gorgeous golden insides, a red velvet envelope with a diamond broche on it was placed inside it. She opened the envelope and it had shiny black card inside.

You like this one babygirl" asked ace, she looked towards him and saw the trio staring at her with a smile

Storms loved every single moment they spent with evelyn, their love and obsession was growing for her even more minute by minute.

"Yes" evelyn replied "its beautiful" said noah.

Garred entered inside, "we want this one" said elijah handing it to him. "Classy choice" garred said with a smile.

"All the sample boxes are here Mr. Storm, you can select whichever you like" said garred and the trio nodded.

Evelyn slightly tilted her head confused. The brothers smiled looking at her "we're sending some gifts also with our wedding cards, so we need to select the boxes design in which those gifts will be packed" elijah said with a smile.

Wow, it sounds impressive, her subconscious said. Evelyn didn't reply because it did sound impressive to her too.

Garred took them to another room which was attached to the previous one. Her eyes widened when she saw different types of cute boxes. She had to held back a squeal when she saw how cute those boxes looked.

"Okay little one, choose and you've to select three boxes" said noah "three boxes?" She asked "yes, we're going to send three boxes to each person" ace replied.

Yup, super rich people, her subconscious said rolling its eyes, it almost made evelyn chuckle.

"Okay" she said and looked at the different shaped and designed boxes.

One by one she selected three boxes which she found really cute. Two of them were pink but of different size and other one was light green.

 Two of them were pink but of different size and other one was light green