87. Endgame

🦋

Recap

Evelyn and storms were cerebrating their wedding anniversary in the hotel which they recently bought.

Claire was also there, she had planned something.

Just as evelyn and elijah were dancing white smoke suddenly appeared. Thinking it as a part of decoration everyone ignored it.

But after few minutes guests started to faint including evelyn. Storms were close to loosing their consciousness when they saw a woman coming towards them with some men.

It was claire, she kidnapped the storms and evelyn, and took them with her.

-----

Warning - this chapter contains mention of gangr@pe, suicide and gore.

Drip!
Drip!
Drip!

The sound of water dripping was echoing in the dark room. Some of the droplets landed on evelyn's face. She was still unconscious, her hands were in shackles.

 She was still unconscious, her hands were in shackles

She gulped slowly, gaining her consciousness.

Her eyes opened, but she immediately shut them back. A bright red light pierced her eyes. She looked down and tried to adjust her vision.

When her eyes were properly opened, she was getting more familiar with her surrounding.

She looked up at her hands which were cuffed. Her eyes widened in horror.

Her feet were slightly touching the ground

She started struggling, causing the sound of chains rattling echo in the room.

"H-Help!" Evelyn tried to scream. Her throat was parched.

She desperately looked around but there was no one. Last thing she remembered was being in the party and dancing with elijah, then it was all blank.

"Elijah" she whispered helplessly. Where are ace, noah? Evelyn's mind was going crazy.

Her eyes fell on her gown,  it was covered in dirt, some parts were ripped.