73. Wildest dreams

🦋

Evelyn looked at them wide eyes "what? What did you just say" she asked getting close to them.

"We'll go to that doctor" ace mumbled.

Evelyn smiled not believing her ears. She jumped in his arms "i'm so happy" she said hugging him. Ace hugged her back tightly, he sighed in content. It was like he was touching her after ages.

Elijah and noah hugged her from behind. "Thank you" she cooed trying to break the hug but they growled. "Don't" elijah warned. She obliged, they stayed like this for few minutes.

Finally they pulled away.  Evelyn was smiling at them, elijah grabbed her jaw "we're going only for you little girl" he growled, she gulped. "Just one time and after that you'll never force us to go there" he said.

She frowned "B-But-" She tried to say but noah raised a finger. "Yes or no?" He asked sternly.

Evelyn sighed, at least they were agreeing for one time, she thought "okay" evelyn mumbled.

Ace kissed her cheek.

"Now, will you let us take you out for lunch" noah asked cheekily. She giggled and nodded.
"Where do you want to go" ace asked as he sat on the bed and pulled her on his lap. Evelyn thought for some time and they waited patiently for her reply.

"I want to eat sushi" she said. Elijah smiled "your wish is our command, get ready, i'll make the reservations" he cooed. She nodded happily.

-----

Evelyn hurriedly wore her clothes and started to brush her hair.

She picked up her purse and checked herself in the mirror.

Evelyn walked down and saw the trio sitting on the couch waiting for her. She walked towards them and stood in front of them with a smile.
Storms looked up.

Noah balled his fist. Elijah and ace were ready to pounce on her. "Lets go" she said excitedly oblivious to their lustful faces.

She was about to turn towards the front door when her arm was grabbed in a tight hold. Noah spun her around making her gasp. She stared at him wide eyed.
"W-What happened" she whispered.

Noah's hands trailed down on her bare waist making her shiver. Elijah kissed her shoulder "you look so delicious" he mumbled.

She gulped, ace who was behind her rubbed his erection on her soft ass. She bit her lower lip. "Please" evelyn mumbled. "Hm, you want us to fuck you?" noah questioned holding her chin. She could feel her panties getting damp as she stared at his handsome yet sinister face.

Elijah squeezed her ass. She started to wiggle in their hold, unknowingly brushing her butt on ace's dick. He hissed.

"I guess there will be change of plans" elijah said wickedly. Evelyn shake her head "no please" she whispered. They frowned, she did want then to touch her, they thought angrily.