70. Three giants

🦋

Storms stared at evelyn dumbfounded. But soon their shock turned into anger. Evelyn gulped, she didn't want her father to see their anger. "We'll just be back" she said to him.

She walked out, storms following her behind. As soon as they were outside the room elijah held her arm. They dragged her towards a corner.

"Ow" she groaned in his hold. "Its hurting elijah" she whined, he slammed her on the wall. "For weeks huh?" He growled.

Evelyn bit her lower lip, she wanted to tell them earlier but obviously she knew they weren't going to allow her. Whenever she went out even for some hours, her phone used to buzz with their calls and messages.

Storms never felt any shame admitting they were clingy to their wife. They loved her, without evelyn they felt empty. A weird feeling clouded their minds without her.

"E-Elijah i-i-" he shut her up by wrapping his hand around her throat. "You think that we're going to let you go that easily" noah growled. Evelyn shake her head "please t-try to understand-" ace cut her off "understand what, that you were leaving us" he sneered.

Evelyn placed her hand on top of elijah's which was around her throat "you want me to leave dad alone in this condition" she asked.

Their whole aura changed. Elijah removed his hand and cupped her face "you know its not that" he cooed but she turned her face away.

Noah held her hand, she looked up at him "we don't like staying away from you" he whispered sadly.

Evelyn bit her lower lip, she hated this. One moment they were these angry giants and in a blink of an eye they turn into these sad puppies.

"I'm sorry its my fault, i-i should've told you earlier" evelyn said. "That means you're not going" ace asked happily.

Evelyn shake her head "he needs me, please try to understand. H-How can i leave him alone like that" she said, her eyes filling with tears again.

Noah wiped her face "we understand" he said kissing her forehead. Ace and elijah looked at him in disbelief.

"Henry will stay with us then" noah said smiling. Evelyn looked up at him "no" she said instantly. "Why not?" Elijah asked.

Evelyn sighed "you know very well that dad, he doesn't like you" she said lowly. Their jaws clenched.
"So what now?" Noah growled in frustration. Evelyn placed a hand on hs shoulder "its just about couple of weeks" she said softly.

She needed to keep her calm. "No, you're not leaving us" ace said desperately. "I'm not leavng you, you three can come to meet me and when dad's health get better i will come back" she replied.

The trio looked away, she was leaving them.

Evelyn held noah's hand, she caressed his cheek pulling him close "it'll be okay" she whispered. He stared at her.

Noah's hands wrapped around her waist holding it tightly. "Fine" he growled and slammed his lips on hers, evelyn gasped but allowed his tongue inside her mouth.

She slowly kissed him back letting him dominate her. She heard groans from aside. Elijah and ace dipped their head on her neck. They nipped on her skin making her whimper.

"When you come back...you're not leaving the bedroom for weeks" elijah whispered making her shiver.
Noah pulled away leaving her gasping for air.
Storms rubbed their lower region on her delicate body. Evelyn groaned "n-no" she mumbled "d-dad is waiting"

They growled loudly making her jump. "Jack will be going with you too" ace ordered. "But-" he raised a finger making evelyn shut her mouth. "Its already very tough for us to let you go for fucking weeks, don't make this any harder" noah warned.