16. Murderers

🦋

Kyle's eyes widened seeing the storms standing there. Like every other person in london he also knew who exactly they were. His grip loosened on evelyn's arms.

Evelyn gulped in fear, she was scared to death.

The trio took long strides towards evelyn and surrounded her. Their face darkened seeing her tear stained face.

Noah cupped her face, she started sobbing. Elijah rubbed her back while ace wiped her tears. "Sh don't cry little one, we're here".

That's exactly why she is crying, her subconscious mumbled.

Kyle watched this scene unfold with wide eyes. He had no idea what was happening. The storms were comforting a girl, all he had ever heard about them was that how cruel they were. They never showed mercy to anyone.

Elijah's gaze went to her arms and his body started to shake in anger. Light bruises were forming on her arms because of that bastard's hold.

He looked maniacally towards kyle who was still standing dumbfolded. "You bitch!" elijah growled and went towards him.

In a blink of an eye kyle landed on the floor, elijah punched him, sound of his jaw bones cracking echoed. Evelyn gasped "e-elijah please" she begged. But he didn't stop, ace also stepped forward and kicked him in the stomach.

"No no please" evelyn cried. Noah held her tightly.

"She is right brother" suddenly noah said. "We shouldn't do that...here" he said with a dark smile. She didn't understand what he meant.

Ace and elijah smiled wickedly while looking at kyle who was whimpering in pain. Ace grabbed his collar and dragged him. Noah took evelyn and settled her inside the car and sat beside her.

"P-Please let him g-go" she asked. The brothers didn't like the fact that she was taking that pathetic boy's side.

Ace grabbed her throat tightly, her eyes widened in fear. She started to struggle against his tight hold "what do you think evelyn that we're fools. You will say that you are trying to give this relationship a chance and we'll believe you" ace spat angrily. She gasped, noah grabbed her hair roughly while elijah gripped her waist tightly.

The trio kept a tight hold on her, making her whimper in extreme pain.

"We won't lie little one, we were really happy when you said you'll give us a chance but you forgot one thing babygirl that we can see right into your mind" growled noah.

"You see puppy we still let it go considering it as your innocence but then this pathetic boy tried to touch whats ours and now he is going to bare the consequences" said elijah tracing her jawline.

Evelyn shake her head vigourously, "p-please i'm e-extremely sorry, d-don't hurt a-anyone p-please p-please" she begged again and again.

"Tsk Tsk you're going to get punished too babygirl, we will make you watch as we deal with that boy" said noah with a clenched jaw.
"N-No p-" "Dare you to say a word" elijah sneered. Evelyn kept silently crying as the car drove to god knows where.

------

After few minutes the car stopped, evelyn was still crying.

Ace held her roughly and took her outside the car. She looked around, it was completely dark. The trio took her towards which looked like a warehouse. It was scary as hell. Elijah roughly opened the door and they entered inside a dark room.

Evelyn was trembling in fear when suddenly that room's light turned on.

A scream left from her mouth when she saw a badly beaten kyle tied to a chair in the middle of the room. She wanted to help him but ace stood behind her and held her tightly. "Let me go please" she cried.