50. Copycat

🦋

Evelyn sat on her desk with ash. Storms were completely avoiding her.
She had no idea what to do. She was regretting saying those things to them.

"Hey" ash waved his hand in front of her "yeah" she mumbled. "You okay?" He asked. "Yes, i'm fine" she replied. Ash frowned "you know you can tell me anything" he said. Evelyn smiled at him.

But suddenly her smile fell "can i ask you something" she asked. "Sure" he replied.

"What if one day you find something about me that's really weird? Will you still be my friend" she asked.

Ash raised a brow but then smiled "you helped me when no one did, yes we don't know each other that well but one thing i know is that you've a heart of gold. You've no idea evelyn, you're that type of friend which everyone wish to have and i'm really lucky" he said and with that he hugged her tightly.

Evelyn smiled and hugged him back. "Sorry, i became an emotional bitch" he mumbled, evelyn giggled.
"Thank you ash" she said, he smiled at her.

"There is something i want to share with you" she said fiddling with her fingers. "Yeah, what's up" he said. "Not here, can we go somewhere else" she said looking around at the students who were sitting around them. "Sure" he said.

They got up and walked out of the class. Jacob and marcus as always followed them.

-----

"Uh jacob marcus can you please wait here" evelyn said. They were standing in the campus's huge garden.

"We'll be right there in front of your eyes" she said pointing towards the tree. Evelyn knew they won't let her go out of their line of sight. "Ok" they both said.

Ash and evelyn sat on the grass. "What is it?" Ash asked in confusion. Evelyn stared at him, she didn't want to hide all this from him.

"Remember when i told you that jacob and marcus are my cousins" she said "yeah but what about it" he asked. Evelyn gulped "they're not my cousins" she said gulping hard. Ash frowned "huh?"

"T-They're my bodyguards" she said looking down. He stared at her, ash opened his mouth to ask her "wait let me finish first please" she said. He slowly nodded.

"Do you know about the storms?" She asked. Ash smiled mischievously "girl Who doesn't know about them" he said and sighed dramatically "damn they're so fucking hot" he paused "but not to mention they're extremely dangerous" he said.
"But why are you asking about them?" He asked in confusion.

Evelyn licked her dry lips "they married a girl" she said.
Ash nodded his head "yeah and dude they left everyone shocked. I mean imagine sharing a wife, damn how much action that girl must be getting" he said chuckling and winked at evelyn whose cheeks turned red.

"And their wedding was literally like a dream. And and, her wedding ring, it was 7.5 million dollars" he said placing a hand over his heart "that girl is so lucky"

Evelyn just kept hearing him. "You know so much" she asked amazed. "Of course it was mentioned in every magazine" he said but then turn his head towards her "forget all this and tell me why were asking me about storms" he asked.

Evelyn looked down "i'll tell you but first tell me, what do you think about the girl who married storms" she asked in nervousness.

Ash was really confused "i mean i'm no one to judge them and love knows no boundaries if they're happy in that relationship then i guess its cool" he said shrugging.

Evelyn smiled a little feeling relieved that he didn't think of her as a bad person. "But" he said, evelyn looked at him "i've heard some other news also, i'm not sure its true or a rumor" he said.