74. Dangerous husbands

🦋

"Elijah put me down" evelyn giggled. Currently she was hanging on his shoulder.
They were in their home.

It was tough for evelyn, she didn't want to leave her dad alone but he convinced her somehow.
As soon as she stepped in the storm mansion elijah put her on his shoulder. All the staff were gone, since storms gave them holidays for few days. They wanted full privacy with her.

"Sorry baby but no can do" elijah replied smacking her butt lightly. She laughed and playfully punched his back. Ace and noah followed them with a smile.

They entered their bedroom, he put her on the bed. "Don't ever do that again" she said glaring at him. He held up his hands in mock surrender "sorry" he said sheepishly. She grinned and laid down on the bed.

They stared at her and laid beside her. Noah placed his head on her belly, ace and elijah laid on her sides placing their heads on her chest.

She ran her fingers through ace and elijah's hair. "Its good to be back home" noah mumbled. Evelyn stared at the ceiling, to think that the house she just left used to be hers but this mansion was her home. This gave her a weird feeling.

I'm missing dad.

The trio got a little up and looked at her. Her eyes widened, she said that out loud!

"I-I'm sorry-" she started to say in a scared voice. They were definitely angry now.

"Darling don't be sorry, we understand you're worried for him. But try to relax, everything is completely fine now" elijah said kissing her cheek. Evelyn nodded, she wasn't used to their changing behavior.

Ace hugged her waist and placed his head on her shoulder "we liked henry's company" he said "he was really kind to us" ace mumbled dipping his head on her neck.

She smiled. "We really appreciate all the kindness he gave us, even though we didn't deserve it" noah said.

Evelyn interwined her finger with noah's "and who said that? You three deserve all the love" she cooed and kissed his knuckles "Never let yourself down like that" she whispered snuggling close to them.

Noah bit down his tongue. God! He felt on the verge of crying, she was their only family. She was the one who was protecting their little bit of sanity.

-----

"I missed you too my babies" evelyn giggled as her three cute dogs jumped on her.
She sat on the grass of the garden, they licked her face happily.

Max whimpered and rubbed his fur against her belly "oh darling i'm so sorry, i know i was gone for too long" she said kissing his furry head.

"I've got a surprise for you" she chirped, they tilted their heads.

"Fine, tell them to be on time" noah said coldly on the phone as he walked with his brothers towards the garden. They came to see evelyn since they had to leave to attend a client in their study room.

"Babygirl" elijah called. Evelyn who was sitting on the grass admiring her work, she turned her head and saw them. She hurriedly stood up feeling giddy.

"Come" evelyn said excitedly motioning from her hands for them to come close faster. they chuckled.

They reached towards her "what got you so happy, love" noah asked kissing her cheek. Evelyn smiled "this" she said and got aside.

Storms looked down and found their once dangerous guard dogs wearing headbands with a rose on it and inatead of their spiked collars there were hello kitty collars around their necks.