44. First day

🦋

One week later

Evelyn sighed as she took a hot shower. Today was her first day of college. To say she was nervous will be an understatement.

Last night she couldn't even sleep thinking about it. Storms had a hard time putting her to sleep.

Evelyn came out of the shower. She hurriedly blow dried her hair, she wore her undergarments and then her clothes. It was a little chilly so she decided to wear a sweater.

Evelyn was packing her bag pack when the door of the bedroom opened

Evelyn was packing her bag pack when the door of the bedroom opened. The trio walked in.

Ace hugged her from behind "ready" he asked "yeah" she replied closing the chain of her bag. She turned around with a smile but frowned seeing the storms. They were smiling but it looked completely fake.

"What happened" she asked. Noah sighed, he caressed her cheek "nothing baby, just a litlle worried for you" he mumbled. She stared at them "i'll be fine" she said confidently.

Elijah cupped her face "you remember what we told you right. You'll answer all our calls" he said a little strenly. "Yes i do" evelyn replied. "Good girl" he patted her head.

"You look so beautiful love" ace said looking at her lovingly. "Thank you" she replied looking down. Ace smirked. He loved that nervous state of her.

"Come baby, breakfast is ready" noah said, she nodded and elijah picked up the back pack for her. She walked out with them.

They settled on their chairs of dining table and started to eat. After few minutes ace's phone vibrated, he checked it.

"Baby" he called. Evelyn who was munching on her hash brown looked at him "chase's nephews who're going to be with you in the college, they're about to reach here" he informed her. She nodded her head and mumbled an 'okay'

Elijah held her hand "they'll be with you all the time but if anything and i mean anything happens just call us, okay" he said, it was really hard for the storms. The thought of her getting hurt because of her innocent nature scared them a lot.

"Don't worry, you all are getting worried like dad" she said smiling remembering how henry got tensed when she told him about her going to college.

"Well, i mean we're your daddies" elijah said and winked at her.

Evelyn coughed as she chocked on her food. Noah rubbed her back, her face turned red in embarrassment. "You okay puppy" elijah said batting his eyelids innocently.

"Jerk" she mumbled, naoh and ace chuckled while he pouted playfully.

The maids always had to do a double take whenever they saw the storms smiling or behaving childish with evelyn. It was like they had a second personality.

They finished their breakfast. At the same time the twins entered inside. "Good morning Mr. Storm" they greeted them.
Evelyn stared at both of them, they looked around her age.