45. Anger

🦋

"You three seem like close friends" ash asked her. The twins raised a brow and evelyn didn't know what to say "y-yeah, actually they are my cousins" she lied. "Oh ok" he said.

Evelyn decided to change the topic before he starts to ask more questions about them "is that a promise ring" she asked noticing a rose gold ring on ash's finger. "Yeah, my boyfriend gifted it to me" he told her, a faint blush crossed his face.

She smiled "aw thats so cute" she said. "He also studies in this college?" She asked "no, he is an architect in france" he replied "wow" she mumbled.
"After completing my studies he wants me to move in with him" ash said. His eyes sparkled with love as he talked about it.

Evelyn watched him with a small smile, when you're in love there is a different kind of glow on your face. She wondered if she would've fallen in love with someone then she also would've had that dreamy look on her face just like ash.

The professor entered the classroom and the class started.

Meanwhile...

"I'm going to call her" elijah said desperately "its her class time" noah grumbled angrily.
Ace and elijah groaned.

"Sir" came claire's chirpy voice "your coffees" she said sweetly. Ace and noah didn't even bother to respond and elijah just hummed.
She frowned and placed the cups on the table.

"Anything else sir" she asked with a smile. "No, leave" ace mumbled. "You look a little disturbed sir" she asked and continued "is there any way i can help" she said a little seductively.

Noah clenched his jaw in irritation "just get the fuck out of here" he growled. Claire's eyes widened. They never talked to her like that especially noah. She gulped the lump in her throat and nodded her head. She left.

"I want evelyn" noah mumbled to his brothers and claire heard it. She gritted her teeth in anger and walked out.

She slammed the empty tray on the counter "can't this bitch just leave" she snarled to herself. Evelyn wasn't even here still claire was getting bothered by her.

-----

Evelyn placed the books inisde her bag as the class ended. Evelyn and ash walked out of the class with the twins.

"That professor sucked" ash mumbled, evelyn giggled. The professor was glaring at every student. "I'll see you tomorrow evelyn" he said "bye bye" she waved at him happily. Ash smiled, she was adorable.

Maybe if he wasn't gay he would've developed a crush for her.

She parted her ways with him. "Please follow us Mrs. Storm" jacob said and they walked towards the parking lot. There stood a shiny black car, storms send it for her.

The driver saw evelyn and bowed at her, she smiled at him. He opened the car's door. She settled inside with the twins.
She pulled out her phone and called noah, he picked it up in the first ring as if he was waiting for her call.

"Baby" he called. "Noah, my class just ended" she said. They told her to inform when all of ger classes are finished.

"Thats great, you will come straight to our office" he said excitedly. She frowned "office?" She asked. "Yes baby, we want to see you now" he demanded like a small kid.

"Uh okay" she said "we'll be waiting for you" he mumbled. She cut the call. Suddenly evelyn was anxious, though she told the twins that she will deal with the storms about ash but now her heart was racing.

Sweetie, talking to the storms about another guy is like asking for a death penalty, her subconscious scoffed.

Evelyn sinked in her seat in fear.