14. Affection

🦋

Evelyn fiddled with her fingers, it was her last period. And after that she was going to face the storms. She bounced her leg up and down in nervousness.

Melissa was dozing off in boredom while brendon was taking notes. Kyle was nowhere in sight, she thought about asking brendon about kyle's behavior but didn't get the time.

School's bell rang making evelyn jump a little.

She parted her ways with melissa and brendon, and walked out of the school. Her phone vibrated signalling that she got a message, it was ace.

We're waiting for you in the parking lot baby

Evelyn took a deep breath.
'I got this, i just have to convince them somehow so they can let me go to the prom with kyle', she thought.

You were a good girl evelyn, you'll be dearly missed, her subconscious suddenly said. 'What are you saying' asked evelyn confused.
Oh nothing honey, just preparing a speech for your funeral, her inner voice mocked her.

'What!' she asked. You seriously think that you'll ask those men, that please can i go to the prom with ANOTHER GUY. They will practically kill you right there and then, her subconscious replied.

'You're scaring me', replied evelyn. I'm just telling you facts, her subconscious replied.

'Uh if i'll talk to them nicely maybe they would let me go' evelyn said. Well, i've a even better idea, flirt with them, her subconscious said which made her eyes go wide.

"NO NEVER" evelyn shouted and didn't realize she said that out loud, people around her looked at her weirdly. "S-Sorry" she said looking at them.

'I'm not going to do that' evelyn said. Choice is yours, her subconsious said.

Evelyn reached the parking lot and from afar she noticed their car.

-----

Sorms spotted evelyn's small figure coming towards them, they smiled brightly and got out of their car.

She didn't even get the chance to react as they engulfed her in a bear hug. They inhaled her sweet scent. After some time they pulled away.

"How're you kitten" ace asked, "i'm good, thank you" she said while biting her lower lip. "Now puppy what did we said about biting your lip" said elijah placing a finger on her lower lip.

Evelyn cheeks turned red. The trio chuckled. "Um actua-" noah raised a finger telling her to stop "lets get in the car first" he said and evelyn nodded obediently.

They settled inside while their driver start to drive. Ace and elijah were practically squishing her in between them while noah sat in front facing them, he intertwined his fingers with hers.

A small smile formed on the brother's faces when they saw their ring on her finger.

Elijah and ace were resting their heads on her shoulders, being around evelyn always gave them comfort.

Evelyn took a small breath, she cleared her throat gaining their attention "little one, you wanted to talk about something" noah asked, evelyn nodded "a-actually"
Come on, you got this.

"Um i-i wante-d-erm lovely weather isn't it" evelyn said smiling nervously. Her subconscious face palmed itself. Storms raised an eyebrow.

"You're nervous babygirl" ace whispered in her ear making evelyn shiver. "What is it puppy" elijah asked sternly.

"I want to go to the prom" she said suddenly.

They smiled "of course you're going to the prom kitten" said ace with a smile. She gulped "um no i mean i-i'm not going alone" she closed her eyes tightly "can i go with kyle" she said and kept her eyes shut in fear.