85. Chases

🦋

Nurse knocked on the door. "Come in" noah said. She entered Inside with a tray in her hand.

"M-Medicine" she said as the trio looked at her. They were just normally looking at her but their serious faces made it look like they were glaring at her.

Ace took the medicine. "Thank you, for helping our wife" he said sincerely.

Evelyn smiled. The nurse gave a small smile "its my duty sir" she said and left.

"Come, i'll help you sit up" elijah said as he wrapped his arm around her waist. "Thank you" she said sweetly. He smiled.

Noah handed her a glass of water as ace passed her the medicine. "It will be bitter" she said making a disgusted face. They smiled.
"Yes but it will also make you feel better" elijah said. She nodded and took it.

"Such a good girl" elijah whispered as he took the empty glass from her hand.

Ace helped her lie back down. They kissed her forehead "sleepy?" Noah asked. She nodded, her eyes felt heavy.

"Are you leaving?" She asked in a tired voice. "We're right here" ace replied. Evelyn smied tiredly, they watched as her breathing slowly became even.

Noah kissed her hand "no one will hurt you babygirl" he whispered.

-----

A man was tied up in a chair. A harsh slap landed on his face making his eyes fly open. He gasped for air.

He desperately looked here and there. Several men in black suits were standing around him.

"He is awake Mr. Storm" the person who slapped that man said.

At that moment, that man felt his heart drop. Tears filled his eyes. He heard a chuckle "we haven't even started and you're crying" the voice taunted. It was elijah.

Noah snapped his fingers and all the men left the cellar, leaving the trio alone with that man, who was now whimpering like a lamb.

Ace stepped forward. He reached close to that man and fisted his hair. He groaned as ace tugged on his hair harshly forcing him to look up at him.

As soon as he came face to face with ace, he felt like his soul left his body.
Ace glared at him, his face looked so cold that it would made anyone run away.

"You hurt my wife"

He stated with an emotionless face. He left his hair.

"M-Mr. S-Storm i-i *sob* didn't w-want to do t-that b-but m-my b-boss-" he couldn't complete his sentence and started crying harder because the trio's faces were getting even more dark with anger.

Elijah who was already boiling with rage couldn't handle any of that bullshit anymore. He closed the gap between him and that man.

He punched him right across his face, making that man fall on the ground with the chair as he was still strapped to it.
Elijah got on top of him and kept throwing punches.

"HOW *Punch* DARE *Punch* YOU *Punch* TOUCH *Punch* HER" He screamed like a mad man. A crack sound came indicating he broke his nose.

Noah watched him calmly, his hands were also itching but he stopped himself.

"Elijah, that's enough" he said.

Elijah threw two more punches and stood up.  That man had already passed out. Elijah was breathing heavily. "Calm down" ace said placing his hand on his shoulder.

Elijah pushed his hand away "what the fuck is wrong woth you both, him and those pathetic men tried to touch our wife and you are telling me to fucking calm down!" he shouted.