28. Dark obsession

🦋

Evelyn took a deep breath. She opened the bedroom door and came out. She found the storms already standing outside waiting for her.

This was the first time she saw them in normal clothes instead of their expensive business suits. Their muscles were bulging out in their sweatshirts.

Storms looked at evelyn from head to toe. A smile tugged on their faces, she was looking like a doll, her long silver hair which were slightly damped and that mini dress which was hugging her curves perfectly.

She looked down, their gazes were way too intense.

The brothers went towards her "you look so fucking beautiful baby" ace said kissing her cheeks. She gulped "t-thank you" she whispered. They smiled and hugged her tightly almost lifting her small frame up from the floor.

They broke the hug, storms were still watching her with adoration when suddenly elijah saw something, his smile turned into a frown. His hold on evelyn tightened making her wince in pain.

"Elijah" evelyn said, ace and noah looked at their brother. They followed his line of sight and saw what he was looking at. Their jaws clenched. Noah growled making evelyn jump in fear.

Evelyn took a step back in fear but ace walked towards her. She kept backing but ace grabbed her throat and slammed her on the wall.

He brought his face close to hers "where are our marks" ace sneered, the trio were surrounding her. Evelyn's lower lip trembled as she stared at those three pairs of angry eyes.

"M-Marks?" She stuttered. Noah got close to her face making her feel even more small. "Our marks, that we left on your neck" he said gritting his teeth.

Those hickeys!?

Elijah brought his fingers close to her neck and rubbed on it harshly making her hiss. "You covered it with makeup" elijah growled making her shudder in fear. "I-I didn't kno-" they cut her off as ace held her arm and they took her inside the bedroom again.

"I'm sorry" she said, evelyn was on the verge of crying, they were scaring her a lot.
Ace sat on the bed and placed her tightly on his lap. Evelyn was squirming in protest, he held her neck from behind "Stay. Still" he ordered.

Elijah came with makeup wipes in his hand. He gave it to noah and sat beside ace who was holding evelyn. Noah crouched down to her level and grabbed her jaw making her look at him, evelyn's lower lip was sticking out a little as she was trying hard not to burst in tears.

Noah stared at her glossy eyes, he turned her head a little and started to wipe away the concealer harshly. She winced at his harshness and held noah's free hand unknowingly.

-----

Storms looked at each other, noah sighed and slowed down his movements. The makeup was completely removed. Elijah ran his cold fingers over those hickeys. "You will never cover them without our permission" ace whispered in her ear. She vigorously nodded her head.

Noah cupped her face "we didn't mean to scare you little one" he said softly.

Her subconsious scoffed, first they attack like a gorilla and then say they didn't mean to scare you, wow.

Evelyn remained quiet, these storms were like a ticking bombs, she had no idea when they'll explode.

"Baby, we'll tell you about the rules later, which you're going to follow" elijah said. "R-Rules?" She asked and the brothers smirked. "Yes, rules. But we'll talk about it after the breakfast" said noah.

Noah got up and opened a drawer "here" he said and placed two pills in her hand. He picked up the glass of water from the table. Evelyn looked at him confused. "This one is the morning after pill and this one is birth control" he said.