8. Fear

🦋

Evelyn washed her hair, she applied her rose shampoo and then conditioner. She came out of the shower and towel dried her hair.

She wore her clothes, applied light makeup and started wearing her sneakers.

She brushed her hair and started braiding it. Evelyn packed her bag and went downstairs.
"Good morning dad" she said to henry who was reading newspaper quite intensely. "Morning princess" he said and placed the newspaper on the table.

A maid served their breakfast. Evelyn was eating her breakfast when her eyes landed on the newspaper.
'The storms called it quits with jason evans daughters'

It was written in bold letters on the front page. Henry saw evelyn looking at the news "i was quite surprised when i saw that news" said henry. She looked at her dad "why? I mean maybe they fell in love with other girls" she asked.

The brothers promised evelyn that they will tell her everything about their special person, so right now the only thing she could do was think. And her only guess was that they fell in love with someone. She was happy for the storms and also excited about meeting those girls with whom they will get married.

"Because honey you don't know the storms. Once they decide something then not even god can make them change it, if they decided to marry the daughters of jason evans then they would have never changed it, unless something big has happened. And about them falling in love *sigh* i don't know what to say about that" said henry and evelyn frowned.

Dad wasn't wrong, after all they were famous for their cruelty, she thought. I didn't make any mistake by being friends with them right?
This thought came in her mind out of nowhere and a sudden chill ran down to her spine.

Evelyn and henry finished their breakfast "come on princess i'll drop you to school, after that i have a meeting" he said and evelyn nodded. She picked up her backpack and they left.

-----

Evelyn was making notes when she heard some whispers, a group of girls were talking in hushed tone. "Damn, they are hot" said a blonde girl, "hell yeah but they are too dangerous" said another girl. Evelyn didn't want to eavesdrop but she wasn't able to avoid their conversations.

Melissa lightly elbowed evelyn gaining her attention.
"What happened" evelyn asked, "i am curious, what are these girls taking about" replied melissa while pointing towards those girls. Evelyn chuckled.

Brendon was talking to kyle so he wasn't paying attention to evelyn. He never told melissa about his deal with the storms, she genuinely considered evelyn as her good friend.

The blonde girl said "they broke the engagement with those girls, yeah it was on the news"
"I hated those gold digger bitches anyways. God! If i get a chance i can surely make one of them fall for me" said the other girl while flipping her hair. Evelyn slightly flinched from their cussing but kept listening with melissa.