88. Betrayal

🦋

Recap:

Claire kidnaps evelyn and storms. They finally found out about claire being the one targeting their wife.

While confronting her, storm's dark side is revealed in front of evelyn.

She finds out that they broke their promise and killed people behind her back just for looking at her or eyeing her.

Evelyn's arm gets shot by claire.

Claire gets cornered by the storms and in middle of all this she realized she could never make them hers.

She kills herself by pouring acid at herself.

Evelyn wakes up in the hispital. She only wanted her dad to be with her.
And when storms tried to come close to her she got scared of them.

She wanted to stay with her dad and refused the storms.

----

"I don't want to be with you anymore"

It was deadly quiet. Della and henry looked at storms in nervousness, obviously they were scared for evelyn. Saying such thing to them was like a death wish.

"She is a little shocked from today's events, she will be fine" henry said trying to give an excuse of his daughter's behavior.

"I want to go with you dad, i want to go back home" she whimpered in her father's arms.

Their jaws clenched in anger. Henry held his daughter tightly "its okay princess, everything is fine now" he cooed.

"Evelyn watch your-" noah held ace's arm, stopping him from shouting at her. Him and elijah looked ready to explode.
Noah took them outside of the room.

"What the hell was that?" Elijah asked in anger. Noah felt bad for his brothers, he knew behind that anger they were hurting.

"She had been through a lot" noah said, they both looked at him. "And not to mention, she found out we lied to her about not killing anyone" he said with a grunt.

"She won't even look at us" ace said with sadness. Noah patted his back. "Give her some time, i'm sure everything will be okay" he tried to assure him but noah himself felt scared.

Because something in him was saying that they have lost her.

----

Cast was wrapped around evelyn's right arm, since that bullet had caused her a broken bone.

Henry was caressing his daughter's cheek as she laid on the hospital bed.

She just woke up from her sleep, the medicines she was given were making her sleepy.

"How're you feeling?" He asked, she nodded with a small smile "better" she replied in a whisper.
Its been three weeks and after that day storms didn't even show evelyn their faces.

They kept their distance, and it was only because the doctor advised not to give her any kind of stress.
It was hard for them not being able to see their baby's face.

Today, she was getting discharged.

Della came and started helping evelyn in getting dressed. Not once the old woman brought up the topic of her grandsons, she knew that was the last thing evelyn wanted to talk about.

"All ready" della cooed fixing evelyn's hair which she braided beautifully. "Thank you" she said with a smile.

"Everything is packed" henry announced entering the room, he was talking to the doctors about her medicines and next visit.