52. Jealousy

🦋

"Go fetch" evelyn shouted as she threw the ball. All three dogs ran behind it, they were playing in the garden.

Storms were having a meeting in their study room.

"The shipment will take only few days" a guy in his late early thirties replied. Noah nodded "good" he replied.

They were still talking when that guy's gaze fell behind the storms. There was a huge glass window through which he noticed a beautiful girl.

She was running behind the dogs. The trio noticed his gaze and turned around. Elijah smiled warmly when he spotted his babygirl. Her bright yellow dress was flowing here and there with her movements.

Suddenly elijah's smile dropped when he realized, that fucker was staring at their wife.

The trio's heads snapped towards that guy, he was still staring at evelyn. Evelyn giggled when duke jumped on top of her and licked her face.

"How about some drinks" ace said with a smile. That guy came out of his thoughts "sure" he mumbled. Ace stood up and walked towards the bar. He opened a bottle of scotch and angrily poured it in the glass.

Noah and elijah were glaring at that man but he was completely oblivious to their stare and kept staring at evelyn. Her smooth milky legs were exposed, she laid on the grass as the dogs licked her face.

"Beautiful right?" Ace said as he came back with a glass in his hands. That man looked at him and smiled. He slowly nodded "indeed" he breathed. "Don't mind me asking but who's she" he asked.

Ace's hands clutched the glass tightly, it was ready to break any moment. Noah smirked "you want to know who she is" he asked. "Yeah" that man replied instantly.

Elijah got up from his chair. He folded his sleeves up and walked behind that man.

The sound of drawer opening came. That man raised a brow in confusion.

Elijah came back with a dark look. He stood behind that man. He gripped his hair, that man gasped at the sudden action "bitch! she is our wife" he roared and in one swift motion slit that man's throat.

His blood splattered on the table, his body shake in pain as he fell from the chair. Elijah made a medium cut to make him feel more pain.

The trio glared at his body and slowly all of this movements stopped.

"Next time all the meetings will be in our office" noah mumbled siping the scotch. Ace and elijah nodded.

Their heads turned when they heard a loud laugh. The trio smiled when they saw evelyn laughing as she watched the dogs rolling on top of each other.

Elijah placed his bloodied hand on the glass window. "She's so beautiful" he whispered and traced his hand down on the window as she moved around, he smeared all the blood on the glass.

-----

"Such a good boy" evelyn cooed at max and kissed his furry head. "Mrs. Storm" thomas came. She turned towards him "yes" she said.
"Masters wants to see you, they're waiting for you in their study room" he said. "Ok" she replied. Thomas bowed and left.

Evelyn looked down at her dogs. "I've to go'" she said. Rick whined and took the end of her dress in his mouth. He tugged on it, stopping her from leaving.

"I'll be back in few minutes sweetheart" she said kissing his nose. He reluctantly left her dress and barked. She smiled and patted their heads.

Evelyn knocked on the door of their study room "come in" came ace's voice. She entered inside and found the brothers waiting for her.