83. Bookstore

🦋

"Its okay, i'll be there too" evelyn encouraged holding elijah's wrist. They were sitting in the car, they were going for the appointment.

Noah patted her head smiling. "There is no need for that darling" ace said. She frowned. "We'll do it on our own, we can't drag you in this like last time" elijah explained.

Evelyn stared at them "what?" Still not believing. Noah chuckled "is it that surprising that we aren't demanding your presence in the session" he asked.

'Very fucking surprising' her subconscious whispered sipping the tea.

"Are you sure?" She asked tilting her head. They nodded.

----

"Its good to see you Mr. Storm" Dr. Alexandra said smiling, noah was sitting in front of her. Elijah and ace were waiting with evelyn.

She was bouncing her leg up and down. Ace kissed her cheek "relax" he whispered. Evelyn gave him a small smile.

"Firstly i would like to apologize for the way me and my btothers talked to you last time" he said calmly.

The doctor smiled "its perfectly fine Mr. Storm, trust me, i get a lot of patients who have to visit me unwillingly and i completely understand their condition. Its hard to share all your thoughts and feelings" she said softly.

Noah nodded. "So, shall we start and do you want Mrs. Storm to come h-" "that won't be needed" he cut her off.
Storms wanted to show their wife that they were really trying.

She smiled "ok then, let's start. You can lay back on the couch, try to relax" she said.

He nodded.

----

"Its tough, when all your childhood there was no one to care for you but then suddenly someone enters in your life"

He smiled sadly "she is like the air, we can't breathe without her. We want to keep her safe in our arms"

His smile fell "but now, our holds are hurting her. To the point where she isn't able to breathe" he whispered. Alexandra looked at him in sympathy.

"Noah, getting attached with someone is human nature. And i know that your attachment with evelyn is far from normal. It is unhealthy, toxic and what not but there is one thing. That there is love too, noah if it wasn't for that love you three wouldn't have been sitting here" a faint smile coated on his face.

"Just take it slow and easy, and trust me. You'll have a happy life with evelyn" she assured him.

"Its not easy" it was elijah laying on the couch. "What makes you say that?" The doctor asked.

He chuckled darkly "because we are fucked up, me and my brothers have done fucked up things. And we don't even regret it, instead it used to satisfy us" he said.

Alexandra stared at him. "But look at the brighter side, you're here getting the help that you need" she said softly.
He sighed and nodded.

"Do you still get nightmares" she asked. Ace's hands turned cold. "Y-Yes, sometimes" he replied timidly.

"So what do you do after waking up from such nightmares" she asked. "Find evelyn" he replied.

"I don't understand?" She asked in confusion. "Well, i get these nightmares, only when she is not sleeping with me" he explained. The doctor nodded wanting him to continue.

"Like, one time she was doing her assignment late night in our house's library. We were waiting for her to come to bed and i didn't realize when i fell asleep. And then i-" he stopped, taking a deep breath.