64. Frustrated

🦋

"It smells so good dear" agatha said. Evelyn smiled at her.

Evelyn really wanted to eat brownies so agatha decided to make some for her. She wanted to help agatha but she didn't let her.
Storms didn't want evelyn to do any work and agatha was aware of it.

But evelyn protested and at the end they couldn't say no to her.

Whole kitchen was filled with sweet smell of chocolate. Agatha was mixing the chocolate and evelyn was preheating the oven.

Evelyn turned around "um agatha" she called. "Yes dear" she said. She bit her lower lip "when you're done mixing it, can i lick the spoon please" she asked shyly.

Agatha looked at her. "Of course honey" she replied. Evelyn was always respectful towards everyone here, she could easily order them around but instead she always asked polietly.

It always made agatha happy but also a little worried.
It was obvious that evelyn was way too innocent, times like these, agatha thanked the gods that storms were with her all the time.

"Here sweetheart" she said passing her the spoon, evelyn's face lit up. "Thank you" she said taking the spoon.

She licked it moaning at the taste.

-----

"Yes we'll meet at 11 and then discuss it further" noah said on the phone "ok Mr. Storm, we'll be there" that caller replied. Noah mumbled an 'okay' and cut the call.

"Ready" elijah said entering the bedroom "yeah" he replied. Ace also entered inside "where is evelyn" he asked with a frown.

"She's in the kitchen" elijah replied. Noah smiled "she really want those brownies huh" he said.

Ace chuckled "lets go" elijah said. They nodded and started to walk downstairs.

Elijah was the first one to enter the kitchen when he suddenly stopped. "Fuck" he cursed under his breath.
Ace and noah looked at him in confusion. They followed his line of sight "damn" ace mumbled and noah bit his lower lip.

Evelyn was sitting on the kitchen counter licking that spoon. Agatha was busy in her work. Storms watched as her tongue touched the spoon and licked that chocolate, some of it was sticking on her lower lip.

All this was making them hard. They walked towards her, unknown to their lustful stares evelyn was innocently savoring the taste.

She felt someone's presence. She looked up and flinched a little. The trio was standing close to her, really close.

She looked at them in confusion "uh you're leaving" she asked. Agatha turned around and saw them. "Good morning masters" she bowed at them.
They nodded at her but their gazes remain fixed on evelyn.

Agatha awkwardly stood their, the way storms were staring at evelyn was enough for her to tell that they wanted to be alone with her.

"I forgot butter, i'll just go and grab it from the pantry" agatha said and left.

Evelyn watched her leave, two fingers were placed under her chin and made her look up. It was elijah. Ace and noah were standing on her sides trapping her small frame.

"What were you doing" noah breathed. Evelyn tilted her head in confusion, she looked down at the spoon "licking the chocolate" she answered innocently.

Ace took a shaky breath, he lifted his finger and took it towards that spoon which evelyn was holding. He ran his finger over that chocolate scooping some in his finger. He smirked and forwarded his finger towards her.