81. Sickness

🦋

Evelyn felt something wet on her neck, she hummed in her sleep.

Noah ran his lips over her neck leaving wet kisses. Ace was busy playing with her hair and elijah's hands couldn't stop touching her boobs.

She tried to turn away but felt their weight. She whined, her eyes slowly opening. "Good morning darling" elijah said smiling. She glared at them "let me sleep!" She cried slapping their hands away.

She just fell asleep few hours ago, they kept her up all night.

Storms tried hard to stop themselves but once their hands touched her soft skin they went wild. They kept taking turns but evelyn couldn't even blame them completely.

She herself wanted more and more.

But now her body felt like it was ran over by a truck.

"Lets do it again" noah whispered in her ear biting her earlobe. "No" she groaned and pulled the covers on top of her head.

They smiled. Elijah laid beside her "my poor baby" he cooed. Evelyn closed her eyes but suddenly remembered something, she sat up on the bed, the covers falling revealing her bare chest.

They stared at her naked chest which was covered in hickeys, she covered herself after seeing ace's face who was practically drooling over her. "Pass me a shirt please" she asked shyly as she covered her breasts with her arms.

The floor was a mess, evelyn's ripped dress was aside and storms clothes were scattered everywhere.
Noah picked up his white shirt and helped her in wearing it.

He closed the buttons "you need to go to the washroom?" He asked. She shake her head. "I need to take the pill" she replied. They nodded, she forgot to take her birth control pills. So now she had to take the morning after pill.

"Move" she said trying to push elijah away but that giant didn't even move an inch. He chuckled "i'll get it" he said patting her head.

Evelyn watched as he opened the drawer of her dresser and pulled out the pink pill. Elijah passed it to her, ace filled her a glass of water.

She took it and placed the empty glass aside. Evelyn laid down on the bed with a sigh. They smiled, noah patted her head "sleep" he whispered gently.
Evelyn nodded as her eyes started to close.

They watched her falling asleep, she had no idea how far their love for her has reached. Storms stared at her, their hearts feeling content seeing her beautiful face.

After few minutes the trio walked out of the room and went to separate rooms to take a shower.

---

Evelyn giggled as elijah tickled her waist "no" she laughed. They were watching a movie, evelyn laid on ace's lap as her feet rested on noah's lap.

"S-Stop" she said in between her laughs, her eyes watered. "Okay okay" elijah said in concern and stopped as he noticed her getting breathless.

Ace wiped her face, she continued chuckling. Noah fed her another popcorn.

Another hour passed and the movie ended, but their focus was long gone from the movie. They kept talking to evelyn or more like kept hearing as she talk about random things.

"So, would you still love me if i was a chicken" she asked. They smiled "yes and we'll feed you on time" noah cooed. Evelyn giggled.
"Okay. Lets go to bed now, you've classes tomorrow" ace said picking her up in his arms.

She pouted "but i wanna talk, i'm not sleepy" she complained. They chuckled already going towards the bedroom. "If you didn't sleep on time, you'll fall asleep in your class" elijah said pinching her cheeks.