5. Love or obsession

🦋

Evelyn

It was almost midnight and i couldn't sleep. My thoughts were stuck on the storm brothers, they were really handsome men but also scary. I was praying they weren't angry with me, otherwise i'll be a dead person.

"Ugh why can't i get any sleep" i whined.

Um maybe because you had two cups of coffee, my subcosious said mocking me.

I rolled my eyes to myself.

Since i couldn't sleep and i was really curious about those brothers, i thought about googling them.
I opened my laptop and typed 'the storm brothers'
Three hansome faces appeared on the screen.

I started to read articles about them.
"Wow they became billionaires on their own. I thought they inherited the money from their family or something" i mumbled to myself.

There was another article
'The Storm's fiances'
"Hm interesting" i clicked on it. "Woah" there were pictures of three gorgeous women who were looking like some models, 'no wonder they are going to marry them' i thought, afterall these women were beautiful.

There were more articles about them. Another article got my attention
'Storm's rivals'. I clicked on it, several names popped up on the page.

'Famous businessman Cameron Johnson, died in a horrible car crash. He was going to a meeting when this unfortunate accident happened. Johnson was a big name in business market and lately he was also involved in some scandals. Just a day ago he was accused of stealing information from the storms. He was one of the top rivals of The Storm Enterprise'

And just like that there were hundreds of names of the people who 'accidentally' got killed.

I broke into cold sweat and hurriedly shut my laptop. I laid down on my bed and i knew that now for sure i wasn't going to get any sleep. All the people who died had only one common connection and that is rivalry with the storms.

And everyone knew that, they knew how the storms were famous for their cruel ways of killing people. And that concluded only one thing

'Storms killed all those people'

Everyone knew that, even the publisher of that article but they didn't dare to write about it.

-----

The trio was currently working in their office of italy when someone knocked on their door. "Come in" said noah in a monotone voice. The guy named christopher entered inside.

"Sir" he called, the brothers looked at him. "I have got every single detail about Ms. Winters" he said placing the red file on their desk. Elijah picked up the file and dismissed the guy.

He started to read it aloud. "It says that she is seventeen years old and her relationship status is single" he said.

"Good for her because if there was any guy in her mind i would've made her life hell" said noah to which elijah and ace smirked, silently agreeing with him.

Elijah started reading again but then, "huh" he exclaimed. "What happened" noah asked. "It says that she has been homeschooled her whole life" replied ace. "Homeschooled?" Ace asked. "Yeah" replied elijah.

"She plays piano and it also says that she is an introverted person and she doesn't have any friend circle" he read further.
"She is getting homeschooled and doesn't have any friends, no wonder she seemed so innocent" noah said softly. Just the reminder of her face made him feel all fuzzy.

"True, i'll be suprised if she knew any type of vulgar word" elijah said with a smirk.

Ace's phone went off, he looked at the caller ID and groaned. Elijah and noah just looked at him, at this point the brothers knew very well who was calling him afterall they were also facing the same problem.